1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Zombie apocalypse: survival plan

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBlackSwordsMan, 9 Nov 2012.

1. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Ray Mears + duct tape?

2. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

you would have to group up and social skills would become very important because there would always be some fck idiot in the group that every one hates and some one would have to get rid of.... its hard to say because that person is doing the very best they can but they are just a fck **** stupid kunt that sees every thing upside down and is a danger to not only themselfs but the group.

Also... for ref, I would totally be up for single mission zoombie hit squad business. or preferable two or three man clearance team..

Rope up or wire up an area and clear it, move on... next thing you know you have a whole city clear and the larger group can relax and get back to living.

What ever gun you pick, katania is in the mix, one of the most ultimate weapons, it acutally surprises me I dont have one... A proper steal folded katania from japan and the will and moral necessity to need to protect ones kin foke.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heads are fck looping right now!!!

3. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Here's my team:

1. Me with a Swiss Halberd.

2. Knuck with A Glock (elistist basterd !)

3. Nexxo with a Cowmangler 5000 ray gun.

Last edited: 12 Nov 2012
  4. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Hey where am I in that team? *looks*

5. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

You mean Carl? :lol:

6. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

1) GTFO of town. DON'T go to your nearest supermarket. DON'T go to your nearest gun store. That's where everyone is, and that's where there's zombies. Also: What makes you think the owners will willingly give you their wares...

2) Your friends and Family are dead. Deal with it. Don't try to save them.

3) Make sure you run to a place that' easy to contain and away from crowded areas. If they have food and guns, good. My plan: 120km out of town, nearest place is 60km and is a SMALL town (4000 inhabitants) on a game farm. Guns are there, food's there, game's there. I know how to shoot, and I know how to make fire.

4) don't hit town until VERY late. Hope that zombies die of starvation, and also reduce the chance of running into other looters (they might have guns and not like the competition).

5) If you have to hit town, go straight where you need to, quick in and qucik out. Have a redundancy plan.

7. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

1) Go to Joerg Spraves house ( if in Europe, or FPSRussias house if in the USA ).

2) Live happily ever after :)

8. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

First weapon is the mind, think fast with no remorse.

Get off road asap and find leather, plenty of leather. Maybe search near by roads for zombie bikers. Leather is good light armour so suit up bit*hes.

You can only run for so long, and the distance covered opens up potential of running into trouble, so run at first then stand your ground before your energy is spent. You can't fight if your winded.

If you can walk instead of running you walk
    If you can sit instead of walking you sit
    If you can lie down instead of sitting you lie down
    If you can sleep you've reached MAN level!

The human body is much like a race car, it'll eat up fuel quickly and food is going to be a major issue in the 1st 2-3 weeks, as more people fall long life food will become more available.

Watch all prepers episodes and raid the fat ones, they can't protect there 25 year stash for ever.

9. TheBlackSwordsMan

As long as I can do wire traps, there will be food (As long as there will be rabbits, opossums, badgers, raccoon and squirrel lol).

Canadians are lucky, zombies will froze up when winter will come.

We will need swift folks to find food, ammo and other stuff. You'll be in the running team:

1. You with a butterfly knife and cowboy hat (You from the West after all lol).

2. Mankz bare hands (He will troll the zombies as diversion)

3. The Relix with a backpack full of Cheesecake ( The Relix alone knows the Relix plans)

10. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

You call that a knife? I call [​IMG] this.. the true knife. :lol:

Last edited: 13 Nov 2012
  11. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

A katana is no better than any other proper sword, only you can't sharpen it as easily. Tamehagane steel was a way of adapting poor quality ores (black sand mostly) into useable steel. Technically, Wootz steel would be better steel, and European/English swordmaking was more advanced, in that they could make a blade that was tougher, while able to hold uch the same blade. The katana is a tool that only flourished because of the era of toolmaking it was conceived in.

Speaking as someone who holds levels in a sword-based martial art, there's little functional difference between a ******* sword and a katana. Neither is appropriate for zombie killng-blades get stuck in bones rather easily. Carry a cricket bat-designed to hit things, and with an edge so you can get the mechanical advantage of a smaller point of impact.

12. dark_avenger

dark_avenger Minimodder

Couple of these will do the job...

13. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Step 1: Find Jill Valentine
    Step 2: Find Claire Redfield
    Step 3: ??
    Step 4: Profit

Reasoning:
    1) They have experience fighting zombies.
    2) They shoot way better than me. I know HOW to shoot, but I am by no means a great shot... my brother is, but rule 2 says that he's dead. And since he's 12000km from where I am... I suppose he's not quite feasible.
    3) It's the ZA... they're bound to get lonely at some point. Worst case: action between the two.

14. TheBlackSwordsMan

Good thinking loll In 'The Walking Dead' (The comic book) at some point, Rick and Andrea have a relationship.

15. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

For about 10 seconds, then you'd have to replace the drums, each of which weighs 2.1kg. So unless you want to be eaten by hoards of fast moving undead, you'll need a more weight efficient weapon...

16. aramil

aramil One does not simply upgrade Forums

Find Chuck Norris.

Stay behind Chuck Norris.

World saved.

Thank Chuck Norris.

Sent on my CM10 JB powered i9100 by TapaTalk 2

17. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Chuck Norris can go get caught in the blades of a combine harvester IMO. Take his crazy with him.

Really must look into getting a reflex sight for my Ruger. The ironsights are horrid and the scope is a bit much for close range stuff.

18. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I'd like to get myself something like a Ruger 10/22 with a simple reflex sight and a folding stock for a fun plinking and apocalypse pack gun. Capable of hunting anything I'd find around here with good shot placement, dependable, and you can carry hundreds of rounds while only adding a few pounds to your load.

19. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

^^ Exactly that Sloth. Love my suppressed Ruger. Nice and quiet.

20. TheBlackSwordsMan

Here's my concern, what if Chuck Norris is a Zombie ? What can we do ?