1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Sennheiser forum giveaway!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 11 Jul 2007.

1. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

I think it's great to have a competition where the winner is decided by the roll of the dice. It should be a good way to make people more active forum users. But I think we all know who's going to win this one.

Oh and on a related note, may I draw your attention to this particularly generous example of my fudge reviewing services.

Last edited: 11 Jul 2007
  2. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

That guy is pure classic :hehe:

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

You're so right, it was so obvious after all, simply linking to this dude would have made much more sense.

4. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

I don't know if this should count me in the running, but Joe Martin and I have made a breakthrough: we finally agreed on something! Finally!

5. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK What's a Dremel?

I WILL SEND U A BRIBE IN THE SHAPE OF A CHOCOLATE, sOmEtHiNg SoMeThInG!!!

Everyone likes chocolate?, and if u don't!!!, U are just weird or lactose intolerent!!! lol....

6. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Mmm, nice set of cans you got there.

I wouldn't mind placing my head 'tween those cans.

I have loads more.. :)

Thinking about it (not for very long), I haven't. I'm spent. Sorry.

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I have a Megaman avatar. Therefore I should automatically win

:D

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Lol, some of the threads listed here are now definitely on my shortlist. I'm thinking we need a second prize to give out to the single best lolcat picture too though. Will suggest it to Tim, he loves his cheezburgers.

Heres one I whipped up.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 12 Jul 2007
  9. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-07-12

10. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

I'd like to add this as my attempt

i posted this a while back i thought it was quite relevant and funny at the time its in reply to post 23 on the thread still makes me chuckle a little

11. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Id like to share my past experience , perhaps this will entertain;

There I was, stocking the shelves back up in aisle 5. I was nearly finished with the cordial section and was moving onto the bottled water. "Where's the breadcrumbs?", I heard over my shoulder. I turned to see a short scruffy looking man with a shopping basket full of chocolates and carbonated drinks.

I was new at the time yet I did my best to help the gentlemen out even though I had no idea where the breadcrumbs were. "I believe they are in aisle 3 sir, I'm not to sure as I am new around here but I can find someone else who can help you if you'd like", I politely suggested to which he loudly replied "NO! Just tell me where they are you lazy *******, I don't have the time to F*** around!" I could not believe the rudeness I had encountered in this man. Still, I did my best to keep calm and try to reflect some of my calmness onto the customer, "Sir, I assure you I'm not trying to waste your time, I honestly am not sure where the breadcrumbs are, but if you'll just follow me to John over there, I'm sure he can show you where they are located", I replied in a polite yet assertive tone of voice.

Sadly, it appeared the customer had reached the point of no return in regards to good manners and the scene turned ugly. In a split second I saw his grip release from his basket and form into a tight fist as he began the path of an uppercut destined for my lower jaw. Luckily, my instincts served me well as I was able to predict his action early and dodged to the left with great haste. I dove for the opposite side of the aisle, grabbing a handful of uncoated paper plates on my way to the ground, not before unleashing a flurry of the them towards the man, catching him offguard but causing no real damage, as he continued his rampage towards me, arms flailing about the place, I quickly rolled to my side and noticed an opened packet of sugar laying beneath the shelf which I quickly snatched up and strew across the ground before me, sending the man slipping backwards to the floor in the blink of an eye.
    I desperately pulled myself to my feet with the aid of a nearby trolley and made a dash for the bottled water. Like a battle-hardened solider I lobbed bottle after bottle of 650ml Natural Spring Water towards the offending customer, who now lay like a battered corpse amongst a pile of sugar. Though the bottles served as a means to contain the man I knew I would need more damaging firepower if I wished to subdue and incapacitate him.
    My best hope rested in the 15L Spring Water Jugs. With fatigue and exhaustion plaguing my muscles I struggled desperately to raise the 15L jug above my head but I never once considered giving up. As I towered over the now trembling man, jug high above my head, I yelled "I'm afraid we're all out of breadcrumbs, sir!" and dropped the jug onto his head, knocking him unconscious.
    Needless to say I was promoted the next day and I'm now managing the grocery section, not to mention we now stock breadcrumbs at the registers.

'I am really cautious about my ps3.
    Source - http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=123215

o_o i hope i entertained

Last edited: 12 Jul 2007
  12. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

13. g3n3tiX

g3n3tiX Minimodder

I think Relix has kept us entertained for quite some time...his picture at least !

14. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Hey, that almost resulted in the forceful ejection of fluids through my nasal passage!

15. Splynncryth

Splynncryth 0x665E3FF6,0x46CC,...

Hmm, not funny, but could I get credit for this? :)

Last edited: 15 Jul 2007
  16. hobbs

hobbs What's a Dremel?

competition for posting in the forums???? You guys make it seem like people have stop posting because of the forum changes, but no everyone loves the new forums!:rolleyes:

17. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Minimodder

</threadcrap>

18. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Responding to subtext: Yes, flattery-posts do count towards the competiton, but no, not if they're in the GD thread. ;)

19. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

20. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

my sennies foamy bits just managed to rip itself in half :( so clearly i needeth them headphones as a present for returning after 3 years of banage ;)

Tags: Add Tags