1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akasa announce 22cm case fan

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Guest-16, 14 Nov 2007.

1. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

A fan similair to this shipped with my friends case he bought of eBay. Its a absoloutley crap fan, but it is very quiet and does a decent job of cooling.

2. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

whats crap about it? Low construction quality?

3. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

wtf? lol

yes, what is crap about it? the color? lack of a full magnetic suspension bearing? no flux capacitor? wont fit in my laptop? i can hear it if i unplug all my other fans & hdds? it vibrates so bad my desk falls apart? it generates so much static it blows all the components of a computer including completely frying the hdds? the fan uses so much power i have to buy a 1kw power supply? the blades break off from the ballastic 600 rpm and launch like arrows killing everyone in the room? the blue clashes with my chaki slacks and tan leather shoes? they are so expensive i have to re-mortgage my house? they are tested on animals before they leave the factory? whoever buys one has to cut a 22cm hole in thier case?

4. lworbey

lworbey What's a Dremel?

Haha yeah I was starting to wonder how it can be quiet and does a good job of cooling yet its still crap...

Well mine should be arriving from Scan tomorrow along with some other bits so I'll test it out once I get a chance and let you know what I think!

5. Vap0K177@r-22.C

Vap0K177@r-22.C What's a Dremel?

have you had a chance to test this monster yet ? could well be the thing for the full chieftek tower i have ready to mod if it's any good obviously :lol: