1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is disgraceful

Discussion in 'Serious' started by will., 3 Mar 2008.

1. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

2. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

What a fcking idiot, I hope someone decides to chuck him about.

Kicked out of the army and a animal cruilty hearing would be nice

Oh and a short warning the video's on auto start.

3. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

agreed, im failing to see how its funny!
    guy needs a bullet.

i remember seeing a video once of a man wrapping a pig up in shrink-wrap while it was alive and then took a chainsaw and cut its head off!! i was very nearly sick. All the people in the background of the vid were laughing though?!

i really dont see how this kind of thing is amusing, surely these people shouldnt be allowed to walk amongst us.

4. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Thats sick.
    Really how the hell is that alowed? Then again they joined the military, killing is there way of life.
    Low lives...

5. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Dog should've learnt to stop shitting in the damn house.

6. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

I was expecting the dog to hit a landmine as it landed. :(

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Doesn't look real to me. The dog doesn't appear to do so much as move.

8. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

The dogs being held from the back of the neck, the same place you would pick a cat up from too, as well as it being the same place cats/dogs mothers would pick them up as puppies/kittens.

I agree with all other, despite my loath for dogs, this is totally out of line, and the guys should be shot!!

Sam

9. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

If it's real, it's utterly disgraceful, but I'm doubting how real it actually is.

10. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Yes, because that'd be a proportionate response.

Let's grow up a bit here guys, it's a puppy. People do all sorts of nasty things to puppies all the time. In the middle of a war, some bad thing happening to some newborn puppy is not a big deal. If you think people all over the world aren't kicking, throwing, beating, and torturing animals on a daily basis you all need to grow up a bit.

11. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

Well, I thought is was pretty funny

12. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Sickening the disrespect for life they show. Some of us (like me) would have loved to take care of him. There's no need for morons to go tossing puppies off cliffs.

BTW, when picked up like that, they instinctively stop moving so their mother can carry them safely. A wriggling puppy will cause injury to both parties.

13. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Doesn't make it any less sickening, I'd personally stand up to fire the first shot into his head.

14. walle

walle Minimodder

I think shooting the lad would be a tad bit much, but a severe clout around his juvenile ears wouldn’t be a bad thing, he’s in need of disciplining.

15. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Nope, a ****ing bullet to the head would work best.

That's if it's not fake.

16. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

But should a person with that sort of mentality really be allowed to hold a gun?

That was my point.

17. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

dude, I agree with Spec. Even though this is totally out of line he may be doing a really good job as a soldier (I doubt this seeing as he can spend time throwing puppies instead of serving his country) and is doing more for his country than many of you are. At the end of the day it's a puppy, it's cruel, it was pointless but there are a lot more people who deserve shooting more than he does.

18. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Of course. That's exactly the sort of person who should have a gun. We need people who can go out there and end the highest level of life we know exists - people who can kill = the right sort of people for a war.

Civvies who honestly think that some guy possibly (for there are serious leanings towards this being fake on the general webosphere) throwing a doggy off a cliff is a big deal, need a reality check. Over 30,000 kids die every day from easily treatable diseases or malnutrition, which a few quid a month could save. None of you couldn't afford that, none of you would even miss that. And yet these kids continue to die. Let's maintain some perspective here, throwing a puppy off a cliff in wartime is not a big deal, and it's nothing to get particularly upset about beyond "that guy's a jerk".

19. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Come now spec. Throwing some Arab off a cliff is acceptable. But a puppy? :eeek: :p

I guess some people are a bit shocked when they are confronted with what being a soldier is essentially about. Watched Navy Seals and thought it to be a fly-on-the-wall documentary, perhaps (Charlie Sheen looks like such a decent guy, after all). Think Abu Ghrab. Think of that infamous video of an American pilot bombing a group of Iraqi civilians ("Oh, dude..." >chuckles<). Soldiers are not trained to be nice, sensitive folk with a fundamental respect for life. They are trained to engage in armed conflict and kill people.

20. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

And does that justify a US soldier throwing a puppy? I think not.

Now you've said it I'm unsure too, the dog does look very rigid (already dead?) and always looking to it's left. Doesn't mean I'll throw a dead puppy around anyway.