1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Useless Bloody Housing

Discussion in 'General' started by Kierax, 25 Mar 2008.

1. Kierax

Kierax What's a Dremel?

My local councils housing are about as useless as a floppy ***** in a hardcore lesbian movie, my 58year old mother is after her own place as my father is getting depressive on her and the stress since shes frail is making her ill.

So two month ago shes puts in for a "housing card", and a medical form. So she gets the card but no medical form, told she didn't tick the box for it, gets sent one anyway again.

On this "scheme" the site is updated once a day, randomly timed and its a rat race to get a property your suited for I mananged to get her onto a bungalow for special needs or 60 and above. My mother was told being 58years old and with pirority for her letter from carers she is suitable for a bungalow "60 or above or special needs", great so her name is number 2 on it and you will definatly have it the advisor tells her, I was stood there myself.

Fast forward to two week ago, we go in asking, this officer at housing tells myself my partner and my mother that she has no pirority, and is number FOUR on the bungalow and dispite being told she'd definatly have it by the other officer anyone aged 60 or above goes ahead of a special needs case. She was helpful though and phoned through and said her medical form which turns out was needed for pirority, had to go through with the letter from the carers before they'd give her any form of pirority. Fine...

Another bungalow comes up on the home choice site shes number 4 to click on it, same as before 60 and above or special needs, shes number 4 now on this old bungalow told above so now number four on two bungalows. 2hours later the council remove her from it as not suitable, and leave her on the other bungalow of which has the same type requirements everying :wallbash:, no explanation has been given to this action.

So today her form is due in so the assistant told us, NOPE, it's not in, they don't know when it will be in, and even hung up after we asked for a date politly where we could phone rather then waste their time with the reply " I don't know when it will be in please call again another day *click* "

Now I am moving myself soon to Scotland, and I have put my move on hold while I sort this for my mother out, just HOW does a council find this fine to do to a frail 58year old woman? if it wasn't for me now getting the CAB involved and the doctors to both sort things out and put letters in, and deal with the lies spun out by this housing office she would still think she was number 2 with pirority on a bungalow it seems she has no chance of getting.

Bloody knacked off but I won't be defeated.

2. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

Not MoveAhead is it? They are about as helpful as a floppy ***** in a hardcore lesbian movie.

3. Kierax

Kierax What's a Dremel?

:sigh:Rochdale Home Choice.

Useless tossers the lot of them.

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

bloody burocracy..... why don't people make stuff more simple?

5. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Because if it was simple all the chavs would be living there. You want a system that seeks to prioritize the people who really need help, you get this.

6. Major

Major Guest

That's happened over here already, and did so years ago.

7. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

and what is happening? chavs are getting in and old ladies are still out....

8. Kierax

Kierax What's a Dremel?

My point I could understand if it was myself I am 24 and I had hell getting this 2bedroom semi I have now, of which I am handing back to the damn council in better condition than I moved in with.. THINGS WORK NOW!

But my point is this place is not for me its from my ill mother and they can see that and have stone cold lied to her face, and I am seeing into formal complaints vs the two housing officers, they'ved pissed off the wrong person I won't go in all explicit with the F this and that, I will see what legal things I can do, and be annoyingly polite, because the impression I get from them all the time is, sheer utter ignorance, arrogance and total desire to get under you skin, a superiority complex which is put on I think in order to create situations or to make people leave.

See how they like a letter from the CAB, and the Doctors.

9. Kierax

Kierax What's a Dremel?

Good news.

Got her down for two flats, both I got her name down first on :D

Happy days :D

10. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

congrats!!

Tags: