1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
DXR_13KE
Last Activity:
21 Jul 2018 at 21:14
Birthday:
13 Jan 1986 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

DXR_13KE

BananaModder, 32, from Madeira ; Portugal

DXR_13KE was last seen:
21 Jul 2018 at 21:14
    1. MeMo
      MeMo
      Happy Birthday!!!
    2. yuusou
      yuusou
      Wazaaaaaaaaaaa Mike! :D
    3. McGrego
      McGrego
      Sup man , ive been reading a long time bit-tech forums but i dont post too much , i noticed youre from madeira , so i wanted to ask you a couple of things:

-First off , i live in Venezuela , my parents are from ponta de sol so i go to madeira each 1 or 2 years, in Venezuela modding supplies are very hard to find so last time i went to portugal i ordered online some bits from f13pc.pt , and they were ok , but i was wondering if there was any physical store about modding in madeira that i could go instead of ordering online.

-And second, we are currently thinking about moving to Madeira ( Chavez is such a mutherf***) , but the problem for me is the university, i currently study Computer Engineering at the Simon Bolivar University, its a good university with good rep and if i move to portugal i want to continue the same career on a good university too so wich universities can you recommend to me ?

Thanks for the answer and believe me, its really appreciated !
  • About

Birthday:
    13 Jan 1986 (Age: 32)
    Mods:
    project DXPC, project TITAN, project Madeira, Project DXLAN-PC

Signature