1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dad-of-3 branded pervert - photographing his kids in park

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Gooey_GUI, 16 Jul 2008.

1. naokaji

naokaji whatever

Governments answer to everything these days, ban, ban and ban again, like the criminals would give a f*** about if the "tools" used for the crimes are banned or not.

better build a wall around the country then because otherwise they woudnt lock up all with kiddy pr0n:wallbash:.

If I would have to describe people in the uk in one word it would be paranoid, oh noes, hes a terrorist, oh hes trying to steal my identity, oh noes, hes breaking in my house, oh noes hes after my kids... seriously, people need to wake the f*** up and stop being paranoid for no reason, sure there are bad guys out there, but no whre near as many as the daily mail claims.

exactly, but people have a short memory, they dont remember that the media has gone from simple two liners on page 27 to full page stories with font size 70 but the stories are actually still the same.

2. Akava

Akava Lurking...

My mother was telling me about this just a hour or so ago... I think its ridiculous, especially as I take photos of my girlfiends little girl, shes a sweet thing and my girlfriend can barely use a camera, so I do it for her. If that had happened to me I think I would swing for the arrogant *******. :wallbash:

3. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

I shudder to think of someone getting in an uproar over my daughter's baby pictures. There's some of her totally naked in a sink (private bits strategically shielded by a plump leg) and some of her running around in a diaper and then without at her grandparents when playing in a wading pool.

Oh yes, I'm such a perv... for god's sake.

4. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

I'm sure I could find hundreds of pictures of myself with my weener out as a child... Does that make me some form of weird pr0n star?

(my more recent pics don't count :p)

5. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

I think as long as you don't have your wiener out at a child, I think you're in the clear. :D

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I've got pictures of my oldest grandson (18) as a toddler when we were building the pond in the back yard. Dipped the little dude in a garbage can full of water to get the clay mud off him. Probably be considered perverted AND abuse. I didn't know a diaper could hold that much water and still stay on. Diaper weighed as much as Favian.
    I'm probably a sicko to some people, too
    John

7. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

I'll do my best :p (.... euurghh :worried:)

lol. Remind me to quote that out of context at some point :D (just messing with you:lol:)

I've always been surprised by nappies too. They manage to hold the Pacific in there and they can get surprisingly heavy...
    And don't worry - apparently we're all sickos on here :p

8. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Did any of you parents ever notice that as soon as the diaper/nappy is opened for removal the faucet opens too. Must be the inrush of cold air. Or just infinks laughing at us.
    John

9. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

I didn't have a boy child, but was old enough to change diapers on my two brothers and my nephews on occasion. Yep, SURPRISE!!! There's an old trick to use: open up the diaper and immediately toss a baby washcloth on top. Has saved many a squirt in the eye or otherwise. ;P

@modgodtanvir - In retrospect, I knew that would come back to haunt me. There's just something about the bit-tech forums!

10. Ninja_182

Ninja_182 Enginerd!

Ahh reminds me of the time I got epic abuse for talking to a friend over the road from a school at dinner time with a SLR round my neck. Ohh how confused I was.

11. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Oh, My, God:wallbash:

Sam

12. Vigfus

Vigfus Born to be...

I work in a school. I can tell you it's no better there. At least i can photograph my own class without being called a pedo too many times... I get funny looks when we go on school-trips though.

Sucks to be a man.

13. zelox991

zelox991 Wanna-Be-Modder

hehe
    that's why i pray to George Carlin.
    xD