1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Cheesecake

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryu_ookami, 15 May 2009.

1. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

ok this has been posted on another site I'm a member of and I had to post it here as its Cheesecake.

2. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

What? No word filter on thread titles?

Anyway.

That's funny, nay - hilarous, but I'm afraid it isn't confined to the good ol' US of A. I've encountered on a number of occasions the vacuous greasy-haired teenager that seems confounded by putting a piece of meat and various dressings in between two slices of bread in the correct order. Are these people even from the same species as the rest of us?

3. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

um.... were they fat as well?

4. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I'm not sure but I hope you're being saracstic. Otherwise you seemed to have missed the fact that the mother was given the hamburger and the son was given the cheeseburger. All they had to do was swop. God, I hope you weren't being serious.

5. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I quite understand the whole situation could have been resolved by a switcheroo, thank you ;)

My post was merely a vaguely related observation.

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Took Marilyn to a resurant and she ordered a French Dip roast beef. The waitress brought the food and M had to call her back for the AU Jus. "Oh You wanted the Au Jus too"

America

john

7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

they need to stop the average american from breeding, only a select few should be allowed.

Dare i say its the southerns at fault!

8. jhanlon303

Don't need to stop breeding - need to start educating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I had my Radio Shack store in 2004, one part of the written test for applicants was making change. Really lost a few there.
    Sad state of affairs.

john

9. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

It reminds me of a Smith & Jones sketch. Two characters sit down in a cafe with their meals and are about to eat when...

Smith: Do you want that egg?
    Jones: No, I don't like egg (passes egg to Smith).
    Jones: Do you want that sausage?
    Smith: No, I don't like sausage (passes sausage to Jones).

This goes on through every item until...

Jones: You know what they've done? They've given us the wrong plates (They proceed to swap plates).

Smith: Do you want that egg?...

10. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

What I really don't get... is people going to McDonalds, and ordering a cheeseburger... wiat for it... "without cheese"!
    It's just incredible, because a cheeseburger IS A NORMAL burger with cheese. So save money, and order the burger! Stupid people.

11. jhanlon303

There are actually people who go to Burger King and order a 'Whopper' hold the meat. Vegans out on a date I think. A bun with lettuce, tomato, onions, and dressing.

john

12. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

I always get strange looks from the cashier whenever I order a burger and large fry, i then proceed to ask for a water cup, so far about half the times they will charge me for a combo and when i bring it back to them I say that it is not a combo (water is free at most fast food places).

I am normally pretty specific about my meals and what i get with them whenever I do eat out (which is rarely) but those who get it right get a decent tip. i tip 20% if they get the order right on the first try without error, 25%+ if the waiter is polite and conversational and engages her/him self with the customer, and the others get the normal tip of 10-15%

"you get out of it what you put into it" is my motto for these situations and is my judge for tipping.

13. jhanlon303

Hint:

Don't do drive through window. I have ~50% success at drive through. Chaps my hide.

Incompetence is NOT in the job description.

john

14. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

I don't use drive through unless i absolutely have to. 99% of the time i walk in. face to face > Face to voicebox to receiver.

Although once my dad got hammered coming back from the beach and replied to the garbled message "rarararar" as that is what he heard.

15. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Classic

:D

I love when a burger place screws up my order. Allows for free food. :D

I generally dont put a lot of faith in the abilities/knowledge of the average worker, as a customer. Mostly because I can be very demanding of their services if they really want my business. Better off talking to a oily rag most of the time though. :D

16. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

They **** YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They **** YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got ****ed! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets ****ed? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a ****! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

17. Neoki

Neoki Minimodder

Lmao at the american stereotype some times. :p

18. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I like how everyone is so polite and welcoming in America...oh wait! :duh:

19. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

I think it all breaks down when people try to classify Mc Donald’s and Burger King as restaurants. They just remind me of Soylent Green and spit.

20. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

:D actually southern hospitality is alive and well.. if you can get by the segregation that still exists in the deep south.. new york is just.. well new york

lived in chesire, connecticut for a little while as a kid.. very different there compared to michigan- and georgia.. lol it's like your stuck in a time warp but the people are very friendly.. live in california now, and it's pretty laid back here..

driven through most of the states.. it's just all so different from one side of the country to the other.. like colorado it's not uncommon to see people walking around without any shirts on in the summer.. utah, you could play let's find the black guy (like canada lol).. probably alot like the different parts of the uk