Music Any "true" metalheads out here?

Discussion in 'General' started by chimmy09, 25 Mar 2010.

1. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

I breath metal, anything with a big chunky riffs and a tight solo gets the thumbs up from me! :thumb:

On my iPod at the mo;

American Head Charge, Amon Amarth (Seen them live so many times and each time they get better!), Arch Enemy, Breed77, Clawfinger, Dethklok (Yes I know they're a pisstake but some of their songs are pretty damned good!), DevilDriver, Dream Theater, Fear Factory, Gwar (Just for the lol factor), In Flames, Lamb Of God (Having learnt a few of their songs they make it look WAY too easy on stage!), Machine Head, Mudvayne, Raging Speedhorn, Rammstein, Soilwork, Soad.

Also a few things I like to chill to;

CSS, Muse, Primus (Awesome bass), Skindred

I also like a lot of energetic electronic stuff aswell, Pendulum style

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Mar 2010
  2. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

And Mer De Noms was by A Perfect Circle! God I loved that album. Also agree on Billy Talent, and AFI, but I've only heard "The Art Of Drowning" and I love it

3. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Yup...thus I dislike Tool. ;)

Oh, and Dethklok is pretty damn awesome. Got both albums, love them both.
    Along a similar line is Zimmers Hole - thye're SYL without Devin Townsend (he produces them). It's AWESOME, and on the last CD they feature Nathan Explosion.

Also - anything by Devin Townsend.
    Then for some less known stuff:
    UnExpect - Inside a flesh Aquarium (it's math-metal... but the best i could describe it as is "Victorian horror theater in fast-forward)
    Witchery (i only know them because of Arch Enemy's bassist playing with them)

Then some bands I don't have much time for again:
    Eluveite (sorry...)
    Meshuggah
    Killswitch Engage

4. DrewBear11

DrewBear11 What's a Dremel?

tesseract, djent, protest the hero, between the buried and me. And coheed and cambria ! WINNER

/awaits coheed abuse.

5. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

coheed isnt really metal... not to me anyways, they are good(their newest album isnt so great though...) but i always put them into some form of rock.

Tags: