1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Splinter Cell: Conviction Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 29 Apr 2010.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Splinter Cell ended at Chaos Theory.

2. Apexgun

Apexgun What's a Dremel?

The main story is incredibly short which is kinda disappointing but if you play the co-op (which is the prologue to the main story) it adds another few hours bringing it up to par with quite a few new games, on top of that the extra game modes apart, Hunter - clearing levels of all enemies anyway you like preferably without being seen,

Last stand - Which is a defend objective from x amount of waves of enemies increasing each time by x amount which is super fun with a friend, their is also Infiltration - like hunter mode only with extra cameras and lasers and you are not allowed to be detected but this mode has to be acquired from uplay with the points you get for finishing the game.

I actually got this on both 360 and PC (I'm a fan) played through the story aboot 4 times now gona go do it again. But for me the most fun is to be had with a friend, awesome twist at the end of the co-op story, ya gota play it.

3. Matarsak

Matarsak What's a Dremel?

Draconian DRM cost Ubisoft yet another sale.

4. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Does that mean it's still worth trying out? I have only played 1 and 2, and thought they were pretty good.

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Chaos Theory was brilliant, the co op was especially well done and also cleverly written to cross over the main story arc

6. tupera

tupera What's a Dremel?

I can second that!

7. blackadda15

blackadda15 What's a Dremel?

I totally agree the game looks sweet when there's colour and very bland in black and white to the point that i actually just run and gun to not have to see it

8. Eggy

Eggy Minimodder

Because there is no real darkness in most of the scenes they have to give you some visual cue when you're not visible to the enemy hence the black and white. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Tags: Add Tags