1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor – Gaming Case Mod 2009

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Coolone, 22 May 2009.

1. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Do believe you were told to stop spamming this a little while back, seems that you're ignoring that though.

2. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Ahhh:) Dont you just love people who begs for votes.
    Its times like these where i find myself signing in, and voting for someone else xD

3. Coolone

Coolone Minimodder

In post #20 I wrote:

... hopefully you VOTE for the "EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor – Gaming Case Mod".

So that means I hope you would vote for main not that I expect it.

But p0Pe as a Danish fellow and maybe Viking how could you vote for another. :D

I'm from Vojens in South Denmark just near the border to Germany, so that means cheap beer here!

Coolone /DENMARK

4. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Hehe:) Har lige haft bud til grænsen, og sidder nu med en kasse red bull, 3 kasser cola, en gang captain morgan + safari og lidt sommersby til nytårsaften;) Håber du vinder konkurencen, bare lad være med at spam med det:D

5. sc0ontz

sc0ontz I'm a modder... I guess... :D

hmmm... I don't think this mod falls under visual display... as what the instruction says:

Unless you put an lcd infront of the monitor, it not consider as a display device. It's just a CRT casing w/ computer parts on it modded to be a computer case, not a display device...

Well maybe the LCD beside could join the contest. Just my two cents.

6. Coolone

Coolone Minimodder

Det lyder jo kanon så er du klar til det helt store brag! Ja, krudt og kugler er ikke noget vi må tage med, men hellere lidt minde og alle fingre i behold.

Sådanne konkurrencer er svært at vinde nogle har bare så mange venner som stemmer på Deres forslag. Det er lidt som modding konkurrencer folk stemmer ikke på det bedste mod, men på Dem de har skrevet mest med eller Dem som giver flest kommentarer i forum generelt.

Du må nu gerne stemme på mit, tror sku jeg har brug for al den hjælp jeg kan få. :thumb:

hehe

7. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Ok, I think I might need to download Google translator:sigh:

8. Coolone

Coolone Minimodder

Hello bulldogjeff,

p0Pe
    Hehe Har lige haft bud til grænsen, og sidder nu med en kasse red bull, 3 kasser cola, en gang captain morgan + safari og lidt sommersby til nytårsaften Håber du vinder konkurencen, bare lad være med at spam med det

ENGLISH
    Hi says is ready for New Year's Eve and also have arranged that he have got all the drinking stuff come from Germany. Also he says that I not should make trouble in the forum by the voting stuff.

Coolone
    Det lyder jo kanon så er du klar til det helt store brag! Ja, krudt og kugler er ikke noget vi må tage med, men hellere lidt minde og alle fingre i behold.

Sådanne konkurrencer er svært at vinde nogle har bare så mange venner som stemmer på Deres forslag. Det er lidt som modding konkurrencer folk stemmer ikke på det bedste mod, men på Dem de har skrevet mest med eller Dem som giver flest kommentarer i forum generelt.

Du må nu gerne stemme på mit, tror sku jeg har brug for al den hjælp jeg kan få. hehe

ENGLISH
    That's sounds good than you a ready for the big bang!

Yes, you could only take drinking stuff with you home from Germany the Firecrackers aren't allowed to take over the border. (The Germans a much more powerful - and dangerous!) But that's maybe also good better not so dangerous and still all fingers.

This kind of contest a hard to win somebody always has so many friends who are voting for his submission. It's a bit like modding contests people do not vote for the best mod but for the modder they know best or the modder who has written most comments in the forums.

But if you want than you could vote for main this time since I belief that I will need all the help I could get to win the new EIZO monitor.