1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Amy Winehouse is dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Gunsmith, 23 Jul 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

Sorry, I thought I was on bit-tech, for some reason I keep typing '4chan' into my browser, woopsie!

3. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I'd love to slap 90% of the people in this thread. No-one has offended you directly... come on Nexxo's even made a reference to soldiers being made into custard powder (effectivly) and I've brushed it off based on the fact that we all know the clinical and cold way that Nexxo acts... No-where close to being as uncaring as me though *smirks*

This thread seems to have gone to **** pretty quickly with the original intention of making sure people started an argument so we can all point and laugh at someone with a differing opinion.

B-T definatly wasn't this place a few months back...

*gets jacket and closes door*

Goo' bye.

4. Ola.l

Ola.l What's a Dremel?

Celebrate life, not death.

5. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

I was told she will be cremated and sold as processed cocaine.

6. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Multimodder

i have to admit that i didnt like her music or the person she APPEARED TO BE but at the end of day you dont have to like someone to appreciate talent and yes it was her fault she got mixed up in the drugs but what people have been saying about having no rationality is true, once you get that far there is no hope.
    whilst i wont mourn her death, im certainly not going to celebrate it and spit scournfull remarks about someone i never knew, i will keep quiet and move on.....i think 1 or 2 people (read little kids) in particular need to do the same

7. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

The same people in this thread who have cracked jokes about Amy's death, would also have an enjoyable laugh if kids like Miley Cyrus or the Olsen twins suffered a similar fate.

Sad that so many bit-techers are these sort of tall poppy pruning, spitefully jealous people :sigh:

Seriously though, don't you trolls realise that the more you post unprovoked insults at Amy, the more obvious your envy of her fame and fortune becomes :confused: :duh:

8. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Yeah, I'm so jealous right now...

[​IMG]

Wait, no I'm not, I'm alive and not out of my ****ing head 24/7. No one should be envious of the lifestyle she lead, no matter how much fame she had (deserved or not).

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned if the woman didn't give two shits about her own life and wellbeing, why the hell should we?

9. Canon

Canon Reformed

Yeah that's what I would like to know, why should we? If I was as horrible as I ought to be, and spoke my mind about this matter I daresay some of you would struggle to form a response before your head exploded due to the excessive vulgarity of it all.

[​IMG]

Next time I am belting out a tune in the shower, buzzed up to my eyeballs on coke I'll remember I am more important than people who genuinely suffer, thanks for the life lesson bit tech.

10. Psycho

Psycho Average

If this thread keeps up, there will be blood.

11. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Fecking THANKYOU. SENSE HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO BIT-TECH! HE HAS EXORCISED THE DAEMONS! THIS FORUM IS CLEAR! losers...

Disclaimer: I make jokes, sure. I make jokes about anything... I have an incredibly dark sense of humour and I'd be offended if others didn't laugh if I expired hilariously (I skydive... prepare for human sky bomb of win).

lol no there won't. I'm here and pretty much annoyed enough at the way the community is going to now start calling people out and wonderfully making sure they feel 1cm high for their pathetic opinions.

12. Canon

Canon Reformed

And to label everyone pathetic makes it better? Please help me understand! :rolleyes:

13. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Probably because I don't make sure my internet usage goes like "I know, lets make a retarded comment relating to a current event with a controvsial statement"...

Basically, people with these 'opinions' actually don't have them at all. What they do have is a judgement rendered upon someone with little to no understanding of the situation. They have heresay and a little bit of embellishment, maybe a little hate and the great internet ANON-card.

Unless they have a valid opinion, they shouldn't be making brash comments. But there again, people like getting the back of others up... but you can they wouldn't do it without ANON-card of the internet... *shrugs*

Therefor they're idiots.

Anyway, logging of B-T now... birthday super happy fun times tommorow... and 6.5 litres of rum on my table. See you all next lifetime >.< I jest. Peace all.

14. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Interesting that you suggest she may not have deserved her fame... yeah, obviously not jealous at all :rolleyes:
    I never said anyone was obviously jealous of how she took care of herself btw :duh: :read:

I merely pointed out, that posting:
    I'll continue to be Captain Obvious for le trolls of bit-tech...so Amy Winehouse wasn't the classiest lady around now was she?
    Tell us fellow trolls, how classy is it, to post insults ridiculing someone who has just died?
    Is the irony not completely obvious :confused:

Define not giving two shits about her own life.
    Do you just mean all the drugs?
    Was her diet also a problem? Did she not eat enough to earn your approval?
    Are religous beliefs also factors you use when judging people?
    I didn't realise that you were her master, and that she had to live life the way you see fit for her.

edit: Happy Birthday Brawl :rock:
    Feel free to get drunk, I will not hold it against you :hehe:

Canon likes this.
  15. SolidShot

SolidShot Minimodder

meh, i am not surprised nor care much. Sad for her family, but she was medicore at best and stupid with her actions.

What pisses me off is everyone going on about how great she was - heard a quote on the radio yesterday "she repersented a whole generation" - I ****ing hope not.

16. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Damn it MV, you lull me into a false sense of security by allowing me to think I won't ever agree with you on anything, then you go and post ^^^ :rolleyes: :hehe:

17. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

This, more or less. If you're happy she's dead, go screw yourself.

(Other than that, not reading the thread, these always make me despise the bit-tech community for its insensitivity and crudeness.)

18. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

I've not read the whole thread but I have dipped in and out.
    the thing that makes me cross about her death is when reporters use words like tragic or tragedy. somebodies death is never a joyous event, however norway bombing and shootings is in my opinion a tragedy.
    Did I agree with her lifestyle choices? No. was I a huge fan of her music? no. was her death sad? Of course it was, any death is sad and no one has the right to say otherwise.

19. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Yeah, I mean, in some ways any death is a tragedy, but her's was certainly far less than those shot/bombed recently, as it was of her own doing.
    So yes it's sad that she's dead, I'm personally not overly bothered, and I also certainly hope she wasn't representing a whole generation (not sure which generation she is meant to have represented).
    But it is odd how strongly some people feel about it all.

20. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

What I meant by that was that in the later stages of her career (i.e. the last 5 years or so) she was only in the news for all the wrong reasons.

*Disclaimer: not giving a **** about her death is not the same as wishing she was dead or dancing on her grave.

Stop reading too much into what I say. I had no idea of her diet, religious beliefs etc., but you could see just from looking at her that she was not a healthy person. Now of course she is entitled to live her life the way she wants, but when that lifestyle ultimately kills her then I see no reason why that should entitle her to automatic sympathy from me and the general public.

Last edited: 25 Jul 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.