8 Jan 2018

Share This Page

boiled_elephant

Whitelist Bit-Tech in your adblock!, from Lincolnshire

boiled_elephant was last seen:
8 Jan 2018
    1. Cerberus90
      Cerberus90
      No, didn't realise Asphalt was on PC, might give it a go at some point, No Man's Sky will be taking what little time I get on the PC for the moment, :D, started working as a self employed mechanic now and I'm doing 6 days a week at the moment, :D, bit of a change from sitting on my arse all day, :D

Need to try the new NFS at some point too.
    2. Byron C
      Byron C
      Yeah, I know, I let the domain expire and didn't bother to renew it... oops... another bullet point on my long list of failed websites :(. I've got a backup of all the site content, but it's an SQL dump and it's a pain to sort through it all to retrieve all the content...

I'm going to try and keep my current domain going (yanoti.co.uk), but I haven't written a post for that in over 6 months!
    3. Elton
      Elton
      You're ALREADY DOING IT. I WIN.

Also, I'm not fond of dead drunks. It's a hassle to clean up when they're in front of your store.
    4. Elton
      Elton
      You need to post more.
    5. Unicorn
      Unicorn
      "A long time ago, we used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately at all" - unitil today, that is! After the MVAgusta incident, I like to keep in touch with the old hats and decent spuds. Hope all is well with you :) Also, very belated happy new year! :D
    6. thetrashcanman
      thetrashcanman
      I am indeed buddy and yes it is indeed a brilliant book, an interesting read
    7. BRAWL
      BRAWL
      Thankyou sir, it's a fantastic saying, one that can be throughly agree'd with!
    8. omicron
      omicron
      DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA
    9. boiled_elephant
      boiled_elephant
      What's all this faggotry on my visitor feed?
    10. omicron
      omicron
      Don't go, he has the place locked down
    11. bodkin
      bodkin
      Whats the uni like, just been offered a place. I live in Lancaster anyway so not to sure I want to go
    12. Krikkit
      Krikkit
      Not in Lancaster, Lancs as in Lancashire. :p

Other side of Blackburn from you.
    13. Moyo2k
      Moyo2k
      Who's the avatar btw? :)
    14. Moyo2k
      Moyo2k
      o......k..... :p
    15. Moyo2k
      Moyo2k
      yield? :p explain
    16. Moyo2k
      Moyo2k
      I'm a person :p, similar sense of humor, etc... more than that I cannot reveal :hehe: I must retain my sense of enigma
    17. specofdust
      specofdust
      Well, since I'm doing Maths and Phil., 2/3 of my time was taken up by just the core modules for my honors degree. I did chemistry too, in case I wanted to switch (I don't). I had pretty good lectures in 1st year, but the majority of the Aberdeen philosophy department has been terminated, because some big-shot professor from NYU has been hired to run the department, and he's going to supposedly bring in a whole load of talent. 2nd year'll be interesting. I had a fair bit of a headstart too, I'd read a fair few secondary texts, and the usual basic aristotle, descartes etc.

Oh and imo, those who criticise philosophy, tend to just not understand very well (if at all). Thankfully in my case no-one can really give me any stick about it, since I'm doing joint honors with maths too.
    18. specofdust
      specofdust
      Not following you on the pally thing. Enlighten me! Doing Maths and Phil up here in Aberdeen. Just finished 1st year too. Good to know there's some other philosophers out there - seemed like you were one from the way you wrote.
    19. specofdust
      specofdust
      What d'you study pally?
    20. numanoid
      numanoid
      bmw are ok now, years ago they were classed as an old mans bike lol, a friend of mine had the yamaha fj 1200(similar engine to mine), also look at the yamaha thunder ace (1000cc) and even the thundercat (600cc) are quite good for touring on, i used to do a lot of camping, i used a yam fzr 600 once, bloody nearly killed me lol (as its a race rep) its not for touring on lol, my back went, my wrist went, i had a numb bum lol but the thundercat is quite light as is the zzr 600 kawasaki
      take care now
      les
  • About

Climbing, motorbikes.

Group Memberships

boiled_elephant does not belong to any groups.