1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the bit-tech app

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dark~3nergy, 17 Jul 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

I've was on the beta for the android app. It's fairly decent really. I already have tapatalk so use that for the forums. You can get your PM's and access to the marketplace from tapatalk. The only reason I haven't bought the paid for BT app is I haven't seen a list of changes from the beta to the release other than tapatalk integration which I already have so it's not really worth buying for me.

It's great for reading the BT site on your android phone but my only compaint would be in hardware reviews you don't see the performance graphs in the article with images loaded.

Does it display the graphs now anyone?

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Nope, no graphs.

3. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

Ahh that's a shame. you can get the graphs if you choose the option to view the article on the main site from within the app but I don't see the difficulty in displaying the graphs within the app. We all love performance graphs so should be viewable I reckon.

4. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

5. Dark~3nergy

Dark~3nergy what was dat sandvich ?

too bad it's android only :(

6. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

need to add refresh option and the all button bit to far to the left (to close to the screen edge)

you have to press menu to pop up the comments and add one as well

maybe add an better wait timer when connection is not connected as it instant fails with out retry

7. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

8. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Thanks for the suggestions guys: getting the graphs working is a pretty big one, but it's surprisingly tricky - we've still not come up with a good way to deal with the fact phone screens are so small for the amount of data bit graphs have on them.

9. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Hello all! I've created an official sticky thread which will be the one thread to rule them all, so am closing this one.

Also, v1.1 is out now - adds landscape support for forum entry and bug fixes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.