1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Women being mystical arseholes that get arsey for the most nonsensical reasons.

Girlfriend wants to watch XFactor. I oblige, and put TVCatchup on. The feed's slow (Wonder why..), but no amount of "This isn't my fault, I'm not touching the net" placates her, instead she gets in a huff with me because the feed is slow.

Mother haphazardly flicks through my new (limited edition) book, treating it poorly, because "It smells nice", and gets huffy when I ask her to at least be a bit more careful.

Cannot do a ****ing thing right today.

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

My cat, Tia, making it a week of absence. :(

3. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I believe I might have coursework due in this afternoon. And I'm still having issues getting MS Word to run on my Machine.

Hell.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I haz the flu :(

Also, silly amount of work to get done before Christmas. Might be a good thing, might be bad. Also haven't seen some of my best mates for a very long time :(

5. mediapcAddict

mediapcAddict What's a Dremel?

trying to get thoughful gifts for family I hardly ever see

6. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

One really bad final and I can skim through the rest of my work for this semester....

Of course with that specific final, if I get a better grade than what I currently have in the class (C+), it replaces all of my work for the semester, the final grade is all that counts. If I don't do better, I'm screwed, seeing as then the final counts for 35% of the final grade....

7. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Snort has to have a new shunt. We may be in the hospital for Christmas.

8. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

This chuffin' machine refusing to chuffin' work after two chuffin' windows reinstalls, umpteen thousand chuffin' driver reinstalls and numerous ghetto fixes.

I swear to god: I will BURN THIS SSD ALIVE if this shiz keeps up.

9. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

My managers are all idiots. I've had enough of them over ruling me on things when I know more about whatever they're on about than they do. Stupid decision after stupid decision and they wnder why we're making bugger all. We stock overpriced stuff that no one wants, we stock keenly priced stuff that even fewer people want. We build high end computers costing north of a grand and put them on display as an 'oh look we can do this' sort of thing. Owner decides it makes more sense to have the heating on all day at 750W rather than every hour for 15 minutes at a time at 1250W.

A £350 3D monitor? Yeah we bought one, it's on display. Does anybody in a 3000 mile radius want it? NO! Oh and it's over £100 more than scan is on the same display. Did I tell them it was a stupid idea? Yeah, repeatedly.

Turn graphics settings down on the display machines to 'save the life of the [graphics] cards', ignoring the fact that turning down settings means frame rate goes up. Putting the same amount of stress on the card.

THEY DON'T BLEEDING LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would anyone care to give me a new job? lol

10. RevDarny

RevDarny Minimodder

Old people are evil at Christmas time! They have queue jumping down to a fine art!!!!

11. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

2 finals today, one project to finish.... procrastination Cheesecake!!!..... f*ck

12. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Trying to work on portfolio... but so rusty it's verging on embarrassing...

13. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

My 40ft shipping container will be late. I thought it would be here by now, but the ship was held up in Durban due to weather. I won't be seeing it until the middle of January.

14. Psycho

Psycho Average

Dogs, those god damned dogs...they barked whenever the hell they please, all day and all night. They don't let me sleep... Damned cats too because they make the dogs bark at least 10 times louder, I swear some day I'll be out there in my backyard waiting with a rifle.

15. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

after a week long battle giving CPR to my dead monitor in an attempt to bring it back to live im going to have to flat line it.

bye bye 2407wfp, you will be missed :'(

16. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

RIP.

I'd be gutted if my 2408WFP snuffed it... *crosses fingers*. At least you've got an excuse to buy something new and shiney now though. :clap:

17. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Dear Cancer

**** you

Sincerly
    -DP

18. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i wish, im poor as **** atm and im stuck with an old 17" monitor that's giving me migraine

19. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

What do you need it for? Suppose the normal question would be "what's inside?" but given the poster I have a feeling that you've got plans for the container itself.

20. Kylevdm

Kylevdm The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

Exams at the moment, and frankly there is no point in my studying! I have not been to a single lecture and have just got 70% in a past paper with 0 studying done... MAKE MY COURSE HARD PLEASE!