1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
DeadP1xels
Last Activity:
20 Jul 2018 at 09:09

Share This Page

DeadP1xels

Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels was last seen:
20 Jul 2018 at 09:09
    1. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      Happy birthday you old git...102, I would be surprised if you would notice any dead pixels. :D
    2. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Any pics the youwant to add on any build would be welcome,I havent forgotten how helpful you've been when I was having trouble setting up my thread for the first time.
    3. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Hey Buddy
      I really like your Modz and would like to post your builds on my Blog site.
      If your intrested send me 10 high resolution pics and a profile on yourself and Ill get them uploaded.
      You can visit the site at www.bluehorsestudios.blogspot.com
      send your pics to bluehorsestudios@gmail.com
      Take Care
      Ron
      BlueHorseStudios
    4. Editor22
      Editor22
      I just realised your avatar is not kung fu panda! just thought id share :)
    5. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      The blog site is in the works!! "lazyMan" from westcoastmods and I have been discusing what the format will be and what we can offer to the users.
      Were gonna do modder vs modder contest, hardware giveways,classes and much more.I'm currently taking a web building class and have been working on some templetes for a view weeks now.
      I'll give you more info as it comes
      take care
      Ron
    6. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Xacto blades will cut styrene up to 00.80 mm very easily.
      I use 00.40 and 00.60 mm.
      I can double up the sheeting for thicker pieces if needed like I did on the base foundation.
      It's a versitale,cheap,and easy product to work with. A 48x96 sheet of 00.40mm will run you about $22.00
      Here's the link to the company I use

http://www.calsakplastics.comhttp://www.calsakplastics.com
    7. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks, that helps a lot!! I had the right idea but was putting in the entire url.
      So if i replay to my own post it will keep my thread at the top of the list so others know Ive made a update, correct?
    8. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks,
      I was told to go"edit" then "advanced"At least I got them in the same post this time.
      Do you know how to add a video from YouTube ?
    9. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Ya that made perfect sence but how do I bump new photos?
    10. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      As long as you don't mind a litte noise that compressor will be fine and 60 psi is plenty for what you want to do.Your airbrush, which ever you choose will pray fine with that compressor . I use acrylics and enamals and don't have any problems with psi or spray quality. Badger brushes are cheap but not great, paasche are probably the best entry level mid- range brush.As long as you get a dual action you'll be fine.
      I'll help you eith how much to then your paints and set-up.

Did I mess up on my post if new pics again?
      I clicked edit , advanced, then added my pics
      Is there another way that I should be using?
    11. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      What will you be using the airbush for and what's your budget?
      Most good quality brushes will spray most medium including enamals for metal surfaces.
      That compressor will fo just gine as long as the regulator is adaquite.
      Invest in a moisture trap as well,
    12. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      This is the only airbrush I have ever used!!
      Ive own it for almost a year now.I actually picked it up to start the biohazard build.
      You want to find a brush that will spray many types of medium.You must go dual action if you want a quality finish. With a single action brush the paint and air come out in one mixtue with no control over the paint and air mixture.With a dual action brush you can control the "paint" and the "air" separately
      giving you the ability to create many different effects!!

Let me know if you have anymore questions..happy to help
      take care
      Ron L C
    13. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      No prob
      Go to TCPglobal .com
      I use a Iwata eclipse HP-CS with the TC-20 compressor.I picked up the entire set for about $200 shipped.
      You dont need a high PSI compressor..Airbrushes spray at around 30-35 psi
      I think the TC-20 goes up to 60psi
      I swear by them both!! The Iwata hp-cs will spay just about any medium thro it,but needs regular cleaning for good spay quality.Dont settle on a single action brush.. Go Dual.. youll thank me
      Take Care my Friend
      Ron L C
    14. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Lol .. Thanks again , I think I got a few people a little cranky.
      I think I get it now, my page is a little screwy looking but what to do.. Oh well.
      Thanks for the help and support
      take care
    15. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks
      Ill do that, I post updated picks correctly on the original page just to make thing clear..thanks for your help and sorry for the confusion.
    16. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks
      I realized that after submitting all my photos and descripitions and accidently started a new thread..Do you know how I can delete that one?
    17. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Hello
      I was wondering if you can help me out with a problem im having in my threads?
      I uploaded new photos and added more work to my thread but only the links and photo descriptions are showing ,but no photo? Any help would be great
      Thanks
      Ron L C
    18. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      You can also listen to the ModBrothers lastest podcast featuring oldnewby, westcoastmods "lazyMan", Keeton Grant from hardwarecanucks , Bill Owen from Mnpctech and myself in podcast 15
      thanks again
      Ron l C
    19. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks again
      Any advise you can give is greatly appriciated.
      I see that you've been with this site for awhile and seen your share of great mods and to receive a complement like that from you is an honor.I have a ton of still images I'd like to add here with greater detail of the build process, I'm hoping to get those up soon.
      One of the things I enjoy most is meeting other modders as yourself and answering questions and sharing ideas.
      Thanks again
      Ron
    20. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks for those kind words and supporting my project!!
      I'm new to bit- tech and still learning how to do posts and threads
      Take Care
      Ron L C
  • Signature

[i7-4770K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]