1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Xcellente's about me section, gave me a great Christmas day laugh!

Rep for the man! :)

2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Good day somewhat duller than previous years still good though iPad in hand sending this and it's epic

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Playing my XBOX for more hours in a 2 day period over Christmas than I have since the start of this year. They updated the whole dashboard which has added some nice functionality that wasn't there before, plus I am finally getting to play the latest Halo games which I've wanted to do for ages. No other game series gives me so much satisfaction! Pure fanboyism :D

Also, Halo:CE Anniversary is ASESOME! :)

Glad to see you're taking that light heartedly. I, however, say; ban that, NAO.

Last edited: 26 Dec 2011
  4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Got an Iphone 3GS as an early gift. No complaints here. :)

Shoes too. Honestly happy. I'm alive and knowing that I damned well could be dead right now erases any pretense for me to feel as if I didn't get what I want. After all, I'm not entitled to anything.

KayinBlack likes this.
  5. DeadP1xels

im attached to the iPad im finding it difficult to find a reason to use my laptop 80% of the time

Using TouchOSC app to control traktor not great at the editor so i may just use someone elses template

Im waiting to get paid on 30th so i can get some more paid apps :D

6. Unicorn

A guy I did a lot of work for leading up to Christmas just dropped by and gave me a card with a very generous Christmas/New Year bonus in it. People... they're really not all bad! :D

Seriously though, the guy is an absolute gent. If all the people I worked for were as nice as him, life would be much simpler! :)

7. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

£600 tax rebate on Christmas Eve, followed by an epic 48hr labour and healthy baby daughter on Boxing Day :clap:

8. Joey Propane

Joey Propane What's a Dremel?

The Reverb I ordered came today (awesome enough really), I was expecting the 2011 model in the stock black/silver colour scheme, opened it up to find a 2012 version with the improved hose fittings in the stealth black/black colour way. SHWING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will be busy on the right hand side of the bar if I mounted it like this (run 1x9 so only a RH shifter), fortunately mounting it upside-down on the other side of the bar not only makes it easier to use, but also shields the remote from damage better.

[​IMG]

9. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

My new Asus Xonar DX and JVC HARX 700's are very quickly showing me how crap my onboard sound + ancient Dell 2.1 system have been for the past 4-5 years...... eargasms

10. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Seeing Manchester City lose to Sunderland. I support neither of these teams, but being a Spurs fan - this is gooooooooood.

11. Unicorn

I slept from 3 AM to 4:30 PM on the first day of the year. Now if I can get the necessary 15 hours of work done that is required tomorrow... Good start! :thumb:

12. bagman

bagman Minimodder

A very nice combo I have myself. Have you tried the foam mod? It makes the headphones a lot more comfortable, and don't be scared to tweak with the equaliser for the xonar DX. Having a proper equaliser makes a huge difference.

13. DeadP1xels

Great new year with family and friends

would be awesome if i did'nt have to go back to work tommorow and college wednesday considering i need to do work for it :(

14. tristanperry

tristanperry Minimodder

Had a productive few days (house-work-wise) before going back to work tomorrow (early starts aside, I'm looking forward to being back).

Plus yesterday we had an estimated gas bill (i.e. not based on a meter reading, but on previous usage & seasonal factors etc) through the mail of £170.00 owed. So I took a meter reading, given the accurate one online, and it's only £25 owed. (Which isn't bad considering it's winter and it'll be warmer soon, plus gas prices went up but our DDs stayed the same). Love when that happens.

Not sure why they overestimated by £145 though..

15. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Because they hoped you'd pay it without question.

16. Psycho

Psycho Average

I remember playing this when I was half my height. Decided to search for the CD, I failed. A day later I decided to search for it again, I succeeded.

[​IMG]

17. DeadP1xels

Back in my room after christmas break loads of family members been staying in here so its packed up with there shite

Friend of mine announced new years he was also getting into music production but was using shitty software you could buy in a car boot sale

Quite awesome i get to put this gear to good use and adventure into different genres as he is a rapper (or atleast thats what he says >.>)

18. Joey Propane

Joey Propane What's a Dremel?

Something tells me (that something being a incredibly mild december) that we've yet to see the worst the winter has just yet dude...

19. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I'm alive, I have no diseases, cancers, infections not even a cold.

With kids dying of terminal cancer, you don't need the latest piece of plastic crap to make your life awesome, it just is.

Elton likes this.
  20. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

A night of no wife, no child, just me, a few beers, 2 co-op chicken curries (there not that big) and fast and furious 1 + 2