1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Airsoft, it's not a real gun!

Discussion in 'General' started by legoman, 15 Jul 2012.

1. doyll

doyll Minimodder

don't get me started on cats!! I have to keep control of my dog but cat owners let them run wild... literally!! 'bite tongue and keep mouth shut'

2. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

I'm thinking voyeur, at least offering a more targetted legal deterrent. Invasion of privacy (you expect privacy in your garden or you would not have a fence) and a crime in it's own right. If you can be observed from a public place, not valid, but if he's having to peek through or over his own garden fence to watch you, you might gain some ground by pointing this out to him.

3. doyll

doyll Minimodder

I he putting his hands on top of the fence? If yes paint some tar along the top of the fence. :D

4. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

But what happens if a cat or bird lands on the tar and gets stuck, then dies?

/irony at your previous comment about razor wire.

:rolleyes:

Extending the fence height with a roll of bamboo screen would work wonders and costs very little; he can't complain about the noise as AEGs hardly make much ( sewing machine kinda sound.. ) and you are perfectly within your rights to shoot in your own back garden so long as you are not causing a nuisance ( new target holder and surround solves the issue of rebounds ).

I really hate busy bodies who don't actually know the law yet insist to complain on the grounds you're dong something illegal when you know you aren't; involuntary euthanasia or retrospective abortion anyone? :worried: :D

5. doyll

doyll Minimodder

Neighbor puts his hands on top of fence to look over and gets nice black all over them. ;)
    Cats & birds don't get stuck, just gets on their feet and kitty tracks it back onto owners nice carpet. :)

6. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

When you know he's there, make all the preparations like you're going to be practising. Then, when he's bound to come out nosing, be hiding right up against your own side of the fence and keep watch for hands/nose/whatever to appear and then jump up and and go 'AAAAAAAARGH! Do you mind not looking over my fence, it's an invasion of my privacy and I could pursue it further through legal channels. Thank you.' as politely as possible. Don't even pause between the blood curdling battle howl and the polite sentence. :D

Also have a camera set up because it would be hilarious to see his reaction ;)

7. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Video moment!

thats a cracking idea, i like the bamboo one as well to be honest nice an simple.

Stuff on the fence isnt a good plan the cats birds etc wont like it. We have enough problems with with those as it is without dead birds hanging from the fence.
    Ill be setting the trap as it were for him at some point ill see about videoing it for you all :D

8. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

My work here is done.