1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress MATX air cooled gaming rig - 13-July-2015 complete

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Waynio, 5 Jul 2015.

1. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks Teel :) & yeah alu scratches easy.

Thought I'd do a from when I began to now post to wrap this one up. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Icelander

Icelander Minimodder

those rigs are beautiful Waynio

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I've avoided coming in the build section for fear of stirring that bug again, but when I saw you'd been up to something I had to come take a look. I was not disappointed, really nice work. :rock:

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks Ice & crappy. :D

5. bionicgeekgrrl

bionicgeekgrrl Minimodder

Lovely work :)

6. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks. :)

Entered it to the scratch build index like I did my last case, last one wasn't entered so don't know if this one will be.

Seems they turned it into another competition instead of just a case mod & scratch build index.

7. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I really like the shape and the overall style of this one Wayne. Especially the front fan arrangement. It just suit the build so well.

It's good to see how your builds have progressed. although the others are good, for me you really kicked it into another level when you done stealthlow and carried on.

8. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks Jeff, got to grips with printing my designs in 2d now which simplifies the marking part then it's all down to me & my tools.

Now need a new reason to do another project, nothing coming until I find one.

9. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I still like seeing a project done with proper tools . Good as CNC looks and what it can do it just doesn't have the same appeal.

10. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Manual tools have the appeal that anyone can get into it if they persist with getting good with them without having to rely on others, people who aren't short of money have no problem with outsourcing & neither would I when I started, there was a few things I wanted to outsource but I was getting ignored by the companies that claimed no job too small so realised it's get good or quit. :D:dremel:

I got more views on a thread I opened in feedback about not getting email updates than this log. :lol:

Guess I did go too fast with this one, I blame it on not taking photos of all steps of the progress, get so much more done when not faffing about with a camera, makes modding more enjoyable but not so good for the log.

Last edited: 22 Jul 2015