MD of Mutant Zombie Armies Inc and Weasel Pimp

Share This Page

The_Crapman

Don't phone it's just for fun., 35, from Birmingham, England

The_Crapman was last seen:
18 Nov 2017 at 19:25
    1. thetrashcanman
      thetrashcanman
      Ah cool! Wow, he's very lucky do have been able to do that and clever!

I do love RX7's dislike the long list of things that can go wrong with the 20b engine, although I've heard if you do the old oil in the petrol mix I believe it is, it means they end up being pretty good reliability wise, same sort of Twin turbo setup as the supra I believe as well. LOL, just like me a long list of cars, I want a R35 GTR next :D
    2. thetrashcanman
      thetrashcanman
      Blime that's quite a collection of car's he's got going there, I have enough just running the supra and my little run about polo. lol, nice I went out in my mates J-spec one he's running in TTC mode (no idea how much you know about car's mate, seeing as we are on a computer forum) but my god it pulls like a train and he's running stock boost, mines on hybrids, 1.6bar :D 500bhp roughly at the flywheel :D
    3. thetrashcanman
      thetrashcanman
      Bit late, but yes mate, its UK Spec TT 6, they are absolutely amazing cars :D
    4. Shirty
      Shirty
      Oh I see your game... :D

It does me proud right now, when I start having problems I'll sort it out. Nice to see you're finally with the times though mate!
    5. Madness_3d
      Madness_3d
      Still waiting for the my cables to arrive by post, haven't made it to me yet :P Will post on the 480 thread when they arrive :)
    6. goldstar0011
      goldstar0011
      I used to love board until I did some overclocking and now it's not worth replacing until I replace everything. ah well
    7. Asouter
      Asouter
      Again Cheers Crappy, blinding idea and appreciated
    8. xaser04
      xaser04
      No probs. :)
    9. xaser04
      xaser04
      Hi Crappy (Great name lol).

As far as I know the GD55 has an extra internal USB3.0 header whilst the GD53 makes do with another USB2.0 header.

I *think* the GD55 has the marvel 6GB/s controller as well whereas the GD53 has another 2 3GB/s ports instead.

I only got the GD55 as it was the same price at the time I bought it.

Cheers
      Owen
  • About

Birthday:
    7 Oct 1982 (Age: 35)
    MD of Mutant Zombie Armies Inc and Weasel Pimp
    gaming, watching tv, reading, eating (yeh that's a hobbie!), drinking real ale and drooling over mods and scratch build while i plan my own that will happen "one day......"

Group Memberships

Signature

i5 3570K@4.4, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, EVGA GTX 970 Cheesecake@1517/7700, 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz CL10, Enermax Revolution 1050W, Samsung 840 EVO 120GB , Fractal Arc Midi R2, Dell U2412M, CM Rapid-i w/Browns, R.A.T. 7, Kingston HyperX Cloud
    XSPC Twin DDC Dual Bay Res, 2x Laing DDC-1T Plus, Alphacool NexXxoS XP³ Light, Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP GTX760 Full Cover Copper Block, Alphacool Heatmaster II, 2x 240mm Alphacool ST30, 5x
    Xigmatec CLF 120mm LED Fans