1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Krono's, its a waste of time caring about your gear till your level 30 mate. Just blast thought it till you hit max level.

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Anyone know the answer to this one? By the way the language seems to be Korean and annoying.

3. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

Ok so I'm level 30 with 150ish equipment score how do I keep that score up and get my dps up at same time??

Cheers in advance :rock:

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

You can do that by getting the gear from the incursion, and then spending millions of credits of each one to actually get useful rolls on them.

I have a load of green gear on my main character on the xbox that up to now has dropped my DPS and Health by a stupid amount, even after spending nearly 2 million credits on them and basically the only way to get better, will be to keep playing the incursion or buying the blueprints and then spending days farming materials.

Now I am not really to fussed and will wait for the next incursion to see if the new gear from that is actually beneficial or not.

5. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

I have all yellow weapons and equipment does that help?

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

What should I do when there is ! 1 New Evidence showing bottom left of center of screen?

Last edited: 27 Apr 2016
  7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Where the hell is the laptop in the Security Wing, I must have used it once but I cannot find it now and seemingly I have upgrades?

Edit: Soon as I posted I found it.

So another question how do I equip explosive rounds?

8. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

If you are using M&K, then press and hold V down. This will bring up a 'wheel' of special options. You need to move your mouse and highlight the one you want (good luck, because half the time the selector wont stop on the one you want), when you do get the one you want highlighted, release V and it will activate it for you.

On a separate note, I'm getting a little frustrated now. Nothing left for me to do in the normal zone now except for the two daily's on hard - no way I can get through the challenging ones and it seems that when I do go into the DZ, 90% of the players in there are very high rank and are only interested in killing the other players.

Tonight for instance, I was with one friend and the mini map was littered with red skulls. I also suspect that their might have been some on who were cheating too, because no matter where we spawned or entered the map the rogues were on us in a few seconds. The supply drops were also always collected within a couple of seconds of appearing on the map.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Thanks will try that.

10. rma

rma Minimodder

I find the wheel UI thing awful to use.
    Check in your keybindings, there are entries for all of the consumables.
    By default, I think ALT+1 is incendiary ammo, ALT+2 is explosive ammo.
    Much easier :)

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I keep forgetting to look there thanks.

12. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

On occasion I get the message one of your gear or weapon pieces is low level ETC ETC, but not sure what they mean. Is it the number to in the top right of the green or blue box?

Or does have anything to do with the numbers onscreen when weapon is equipped or do they mean something else as I not that there is a red box with a number 2 flashing?

Last edited: 3 May 2016
  13. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

The numbers I think you're on about Kronos is how many rounds are in the mag on your second weapon.

14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Sorry does not help, as there are a few numbers that I have not got a clue as to there relevance. I don't think it really matters as I am getting a bit bored now. It is pretty much the same old same old, move to a new safe house rinse and repeat. Is there a story to this game? I am not a story driven gamer I must admit I just like to shoot things.

15. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I'm the same, most days I enjoy getting home from work and just shooting some ****. But to answer the story question, no there isn't. Well, there is a story but it's so difficult to follow it and get engrossed in it.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Last edited: 3 May 2016
  17. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

18. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Normally that occurs when you are running a piece of gear with a significantly lower level that your current level (ie level 10 gun on a level 20 Agent - the level is shown to the far right of the item itself when looking at them as a list) or when the DPS/Armour figures are significantly below what the game expects for your level.

I used to get the same message appear when I equipped the paramedic backpack (20 armour vs 600-700 of the H/E I usually run) to gain an extra 2 med kits.

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Thanks.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Had enough, the bullet sponges are just annoying, his crappy movement, he cannot jump wtf and there really did not seem to be a point to this game. Perhaps it is more suited to multiplayer rather than single.
    Off to try Just Cause 3.