1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Serious' started by valaa, 6 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

as i already said that take is granted that you are not going to point out the real issues. you are failure. who indirectly want to say that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns. and those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day.

this is your fallacy. you are failure. this is the proof. cuz you are not going to point out the real issues. you are all broken. ;)

2. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

now who is accepting an failure like you ? where is example rascal fraud in the history where people learns from an failure like you ? kindly point that example. if there is any.

and what happened to that charge of washing your so called brain ? recall everything ( rascal fraud ) and prove it that there is brain at all. ( for its an open challenge ) :)

have any guts ? than do it. otherwise there is no gain in beating those horse(s) who is already dead. ;)

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

The proof you ask for, though, is proof of nothing. Naming ancestors means nothing. Nor is it, really, possible to corroborate it.

4. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and now you are simply to be rejected. ( finished ) ;)

5. liratheal

Oh no. Whatever will happen to me now.

6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Yes, yes i am.

They've both taken selective parts of an original religious text and distorted it beyond all recognition so as to serve their own selfish and often harmful agenda.

7. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

8. loftie

loftie Multimodder

9. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

To be fair, that sounds a bit like pretty much every branch of any organised religion ever.

10. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Christ on a bike, this thread is pure cancer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I get the feeling he, I'm calling him a he as in ISKCON women are classed as lesser humans, I'm guessing he isn't going to accept the scientific explanation of facts, at least going on the website of the cult he follows he won't.

It's like a conspiracy theorists playground with claims such as The Apollo Moon Landings are Science Fiction, how the big bang theory is nothing more than a leap of faith, and the classic of how Darwin's Theory of Evolution and Natural Selection is completely wrong.

12. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

He's been reported. Like all empty calories, it's fun for a bit but it's bad for your health in the long term.

13. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

At least I've learn't something, the Hare Krishna movement isn't a benign group of vegetarians with love in their hearts as i once thought. :)

14. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Thanks for the link to that site, even if it is only good for some cheap laughs:

15. liratheal

I refuse to accept that a kilo of peanut M&M's a day is bad for anyone's health, medical science be damned!

16. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Having just got back from holiday to this ****-storm I think I'll lock it for now until I can figure out what the **** is going on...

Edit: Actually, just scrolling up this page a tiny bit I can see that valaa does not belong here and I will be banning him / her permanently

nimbu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.