1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

censored_Prometheus_'s Recent Activity

1. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress F-ROG.

Progress... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

16 Jun 2021 at 23:36
  2. censored_Prometheus_ liked dan297's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project QUAD - a Quick and Dirty PC/Spindle cooling with CNC Router attachment.

I also made a few changes to the control cabinet. Added three relays as circuit breakers for the servo power lines. They are NC when the...

20210616_190345.jpg 16 Jun 2021 at 23:35
  3. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress F-ROG.

Just painting :) [IMG] [IMG]

15 Jun 2021 at 17:20
  4. censored_Prometheus_ liked alain-s's post in the thread Scratch Build – Complete Hevea.

@kim Thank you for taking your time to check the build. @Cheapskate Thanks! @4LIEN Thank you, The case is up for sale. If you are...

15 Jun 2021 at 17:17
  5. censored_Prometheus_ liked mADlythick's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Lockdown Dieselpunk.

Lockdown relaxes and everything gets crazy busy! I'm sure it takes longer to write up and sort photos than it did to do the work. Not...

14 Jun 2021 at 11:06
  6. censored_Prometheus_ liked riekmaharg2's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Project - PowerCore.

Thanks both :grin: This took me longer to figure out than I care to admit lol, but eventually managed to clamp the top panels in a way...

14 Jun 2021 at 06:13
  7. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress F-ROG.

Frame is small, you will se in the one of the next post. Progress :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

11 Jun 2021 at 19:28
  8. censored_Prometheus_ liked pccustom's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress CALL of DUTY WARZONE.

Completion of SSD panel with LEDs Position of the white vinyl on the bottom panel for but wider diffusion. [img] LEDS strips position...

11 Jun 2021 at 10:32