1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

censored_Prometheus_'s Recent Activity

1. censored_Prometheus_ liked pccustom's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress CYBERPUNK 2077 O.F..

mounting fan grills. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] next step creating arasaka laterals frames on radiator [IMG]

7 May 2024 at 09:01
  2. censored_Prometheus_ liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Asus CREATOR build by neSSa.

I gotta continue my rant since I realized this is Asus-sponsored and the suits might hear me... Slogans and advertisements on the...

6 May 2024 at 17:17
  3. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Asus CREATOR build by neSSa.

Assembling hardware: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

5 May 2024 at 22:13
  4. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Asus CREATOR build by neSSa.

Intel i9 14900KS <3 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

5 May 2024 at 10:11
  5. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Super Sport GT car tribute PC build.

It's time to mount the water cooling blocks :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

4 May 2024 at 10:47
  6. censored_Prometheus_ liked Mojo's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Marantz Passive HTPC/NAS.

Like an exciteable schoolkid - i had to try and get the screen and front on. In my rush - i managed to mark the front... i knew this...

2 May 2024 at 20:48
  7. censored_Prometheus_ liked Mojo's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Marantz Passive HTPC/NAS.

Alignment of the radiators is a bit tricky since i forgot to get new black screws... and the paint is soft. I'd opted for some tape just...

8. censored_Prometheus_ liked Mojo's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Marantz Passive HTPC/NAS.

I kind of couldn't hold my excitement in - so after only a few hours... I have been trying to put it back together... [img]

9. censored_Prometheus_ liked pccustom's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress CYBERPUNK 2077 O.F..

completing the motherboard tray will be on led. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] completing the...

1 May 2024 at 20:31
  10. censored_Prometheus_ liked neSSa's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Super Sport GT car tribute PC build.

Narrowly passes :) [IMG] [IMG]

30 Apr 2024