1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr. Coin's Recent Activity

1. Dr. Coin liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

SCORE. :D I suspect the PSU supplier was one of us. I know I've been off-topic as hell lately, but I gotta say it: That was a really big...

15 Oct 2018 at 18:47
  2. Dr. Coin replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Single best investment I ever made was the tools and supplies to make/modify my own cable. Initially I bought a large set of pins so I...

15 Oct 2018 at 18:47
  3. Dr. Coin replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

This case just became a flying car from an upcoming scifi flick...

15 Oct 2018 at 18:25
  4. Dr. Coin replied to the thread Notebooks Microsoft Surface - Advice needed.

I know this is is late to the party but I'd like to reaffirm a key point for anyone else considering a surface. Wasn't just the Wifi...

12 Oct 2018 at 18:48
  5. Dr. Coin replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

At this point how many case can be built with the cast offs? And I am sure they still will look amazing.

12 Oct 2018 at 18:22
  6. Dr. Coin replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Love the ram scattered on the carpet.

12 Oct 2018 at 18:20
  7. Dr. Coin replied to the thread News Microsoft's Patch Tuesday roll-up crashes HP boxes.

The initial reports of this debacle has reminded me of Bungie's Myth II uninstaller bug. And there is a lesson there for Microsoft,...

12 Oct 2018 at 18:11