1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gareth Halfacree's Recent Activity

1. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread new fad for the PC modding community.

9 May 2021 at 08:51
  2. Gareth Halfacree liked VipersGratitude's post in the thread Steam Valheim (Early Access).

A man's gateau do what a man's gateau do

8 May 2021 at 19:58
  3. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread new fad for the PC modding community.

So you're inviting people to play a guessing game with absolutely no contextual clues other than it fitting inside a case... and they're...

8 May 2021 at 09:53
  4. Gareth Halfacree liked oscy's post in the thread Education The weight loss thread.

I've had to rush to town to try to find mens' trousers in 'lockdown fat' sizes because now companies are doing in-person meetings and...

7 May 2021 at 17:46
  5. Gareth Halfacree liked Byron C's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Does it count as a purchase if you get it for nothing? Let's go with "yes"... SCORE! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] There's a TON of original...

7 May 2021 at 11:23
  6. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Mate of mine's just pointed me in the direction of Handshake, which is running an airdrop. Bit of a faff to claim, but worth it: if you...

7 May 2021 at 10:44
  7. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

I saw that. Blizzard IV, by any chance? If so, good news - the battery can't leak. It's a different chemical composition. Mine's been...

6 May 2021 at 20:03
  8. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

No worries there, unless you've got something in the trapdoor: the A1200 doesn't have an RTC, so there's no onboard battery to leak....

6 May 2021 at 19:55
  9. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Ah, no! The DVR auto-sleeps if it's not receiving video for a certain length of time! Got through both sides of a 7" and one side of a...

6 May 2021 at 16:32
  10. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG] Cheap, crappy bookshelf to add more storage. It's functional, I guess, but I've only been able to squeeze 20 books on there....

6 May 2021 at 15:25
  11. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

<fist-bumps in 16:10>

6 May 2021 at 15:23
  12. Gareth Halfacree attached a file to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Playing the PC Engine Mini on the CRT is great. Can't really spot any lag introduced by the HDMI-to-composite adapter, but I'm sure it's...

starparodier.jpg 6 May 2021 at 11:31
  13. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Peripherals 5 bay hard drive enclosure/ plex server / raid ?.

Would I do such a thing. Yes. Yes, I would. And did.

6 May 2021 at 10:55
  14. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Peripherals 5 bay hard drive enclosure/ plex server / raid ?.

Two is one and one is none.

6 May 2021 at 10:48