1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goatee's Recent Activity

1. Goatee replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Anyone else noticed nicehash payment have been steadily increasing over the past few days?

9 May 2021 at 19:23
  2. Goatee liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Mate of mine's just pointed me in the direction of Handshake, which is running an airdrop. Bit of a faff to claim, but worth it: if you...

9 May 2021 at 19:22
  3. Goatee replied to the thread Windows Free (!) data recovery.

What a catch Dave!

9 May 2021 at 19:21
  4. Goatee replied to the thread new fad for the PC modding community.

Some sort of bridge for a troll to sit under?

8 May 2021 at 14:11
  5. Goatee liked Nealieboyee's post in the thread Other Any hirers/managers? Is an interviewee mentioning they have other interviews good or bad?.

I actually had this dilemma a couple of weeks ago when hunting for a new job. In my line of work there is a large shortage of skilled...

8 May 2021 at 11:45
  6. Goatee replied to the thread Windows Need advice on new genres/games to explore.

Left field suggestion: Hands of fate 2 Rogue-lite card / mini-skill games / 3rd person hack and slash. It’s got a bit of fantasy...

8 May 2021 at 09:28
  7. Goatee liked Hex's post in the thread Windows Need advice on new genres/games to explore.

+1 to Subnautica, also maybe give No Man's Sky a look, you can play it just about any way you want. Astroneer is also a lot of fun. It...

8 May 2021 at 07:50
  8. Goatee replied to the thread Other Any hirers/managers? Is an interviewee mentioning they have other interviews good or bad?.

I assume that people who are looking have more than one iron in the fire. I would and I try to hire people more intelligent than me....

7 May 2021 at 21:02