22 Jan 2018 at 10:25

Share This Page

jizwizard

in shirty's pouch

jizwizard was last seen:
22 Jan 2018 at 10:25
    1. Guinevere
      Guinevere
      Bought a brand new boxed iPad Air. Packed perfectly and as described. Would purchase from again without hesitation.
    2. Yaka
      Yaka
      buyre feedback:
      sold me 2 of his netbooks, kept good comms and hadem delivered via RMSD, top bloke
    3. Xaine
      Xaine
      Received ssd today, great price and service, recommended
    4. Yaka
      Yaka
      buyer feedback:
      sold me his cyp-dac, had it delivered via RMSD brilliant guy to deal with
    5. boiled_elephant
      boiled_elephant
      Hey man, just wondering, how does that overclock work out for your case temps in the BitFenix Prodigy? Does it stay relatively cool inside?
    6. bartiszon
      bartiszon
      Buyer feedback:
      Many thanks for SSD - works like a charm.
    7. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      Happy birthday! Maybe your missus can make you live up to your username tonight! Lol :D
    8. JuMpErFLY
      JuMpErFLY
      Buyer feedback:
      Bought Samsung 840 250GB and arrived in great condition and working fine. Thanks.
    9. kirk46
      kirk46
      nice pic.... :D

is it your missus? :D
    10. penryn 2 hertz
      penryn 2 hertz
      Hay buddy fancy lapping a cpu for me?
    11. Kronos
      Kronos
      Thank you for your trouble in sending me a CPU retention bracket for no cost to myself. A credit to the marketplace forum.
    12. Parge
      Parge
      Buyer Feedback:
      Bought 2x 240 Rads! Perfect condition, with a few free bits and pieces thrown in! Thanks very much sir!
    13. David
      David
      Buyer feedback:
      Bought a CPU, board and GPU from jizwizard.
      Very happy with the service - good communication, very fast delivery, plus the items arrived in great condition and extremely well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again or recommend to others. A credit to the marketplace.
  • Signature

Phanteks enthoo pro m / Gigabyte z170 gaming 3-eu / 6700k / Corsair 2x8gb @ 3000mhz /Hx1050 / gtx 780 classy sli / 950 pro m2 raid0 and some watercooling for good measure