1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kim's Recent Activity

1. kim replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

I would build my own ones still, it's so great to choose the parts, unbox and then assemble it together, but with no limitation of...

16 Feb 2020 at 16:56
  2. kim liked C4B12's post in the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ SAIL by C4B12 | 20-02-15 - Resurrection.

So, now when CURV3D is finally 100% complete I can start working on finishing up the next old project. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

15 Feb 2020 at 14:52
  3. kim replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Hi guys, well, I hope I won't look like an intruder in this thread, I usualy never interract in other forums than those related to...

15 Feb 2020 at 11:20
  4. kim liked zogthegreat's post in the thread Cable connector crimp list.

Japanese Solderless Terminals OK, this one isn't that common on motherboards, but the board that I'm planning my build with uses them...

15 Feb 2020 at 07:41
  5. kim liked pccustom's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress ⭐ BLACK HAWK scratch build SPONSORED *HWLEGEND MODDING TEAM*.

this I think is the best compliment I have ever had here together with ali abbas, thanks guys er me is reason to go a head ...

14 Feb 2020 at 13:37
  6. kim replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

beautiful upgrade, I'm so happy :grin: [IMG] [IMG] next is nvme SSDs

14 Feb 2020 at 11:39
  7. kim replied to the thread PSU Bequiet Dark power PRO, an issue with a wire.

for sure I will :thumb:, but as of now, nothing yet :grin:

14 Feb 2020 at 08:38
  8. kim liked adidan's post in the thread PSU Bequiet Dark power PRO, an issue with a wire.

@kim no worries, thought i'd ask as your thread reminded me they are just some of the far too many things i have laying around :) Let...

14 Feb 2020 at 08:37
  9. kim set their occupation to too many.

14 Feb 2020 at 08:36
  10. kim replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress ⭐ BLACK HAWK scratch build SPONSORED *HWLEGEND MODDING TEAM*.

I agree with @zogthegreat , since you started this build, I watched it several times and it is great to discover new parts on every...

14 Feb 2020 at 08:30
  11. kim replied to the thread PSU Bequiet Dark power PRO, an issue with a wire.

Yep, thanks for the advice @Bloody_Pete ,processing by elimination is most of the time the best method, but I couldn't just wait...

14 Feb 2020 at 00:15
  12. kim replied to the thread PSU Bequiet Dark power PRO, an issue with a wire.

Actually I still wonder :grin:, as the reply has not yet arrived :worried: I hope he will find out...and BTW, thanks for your interest...

13 Feb 2020 at 22:00
  13. kim replied to the thread Modding DATAMASTER (a monster from the past).

:hehe: excellent, I know it's a splurge, :grin: and I reckon, I am a tad excessive :lol: ohh, and I didn't noticed the broken ceiling...

13 Feb 2020 at 16:07
  14. kim liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Modding DATAMASTER (a monster from the past).

Good. The previous layout apparently knocked a hole in your ceiling. :lol:

13 Feb 2020 at 16:03
  15. kim liked SpikeV's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress 1st ... KONTAKT by SpikeV.

Cheers and many thanks ... it's more a result of creativeness than know-how !, every day is an opportunity to get a little more clever...

13 Feb 2020 at 15:57