1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LennyRhys's Recent Activity

1. LennyRhys replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

The Black Phone 8/10 Thoroughly enjoyed this. Loved the retro vibes and the mood, and it has just the right level of creepiness to be...

9 May 2024 at 13:01
  2. LennyRhys liked DeanSUNIAIU's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Went out on a bike ride with the youngest. Turd slicer feels like I’ve taken 8”, girth.

8 May 2024 at 12:28
  3. LennyRhys liked BazzUK's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

About to have a bespoke shed built in the back garden, already have the rest of the garden sorted Retirement money well spent :) Pic's...

7 May 2024 at 06:53
  4. LennyRhys liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

No no no. I fully appreciate what you're saying and that you're making sure I don't lose myself or sanity in this, and that is very much...

5 May 2024 at 19:22
  5. LennyRhys liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Ooo I just got some fan mail. And no, not from their solicitors, but another employee. It's hand written and not signed, obviously...

3 May 2024