1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
numanoid
Last Activity:
16 Jul 2018 at 09:09
retired through aurthritus in both knees and lower

Share This Page

numanoid

Well-Known Member, from liverpool

numanoid was last seen:
16 Jul 2018 at 09:09
    1. bsp
      bsp
      Brilliant Seller. Excellent Comms. Product was mint!
    2. short1uk
      short1uk
      Hey, I am from Wigan - lived in near Whiston Hosp for few years so wasnt far from you! Now I am in Wigan.
      The exhaust looked ok mines was an 03 plate but the 02 model I loved it. Crashed it in 2007 near taking my arm off. Rode till 09 after fixing it but then just didnt have time and costs etc with having a car too it had to go. Gutted as it was soooo nice. I miss the smell of the bike in the garage and I miss the speed and filtering through all the horrible traffic. My mates got a Suzuki B king its a beast the bikes bigger than me I cant even touch the floor when I sit on that thing.
    3. short1uk
      short1uk
      Your bikes fit! I had a Hornet 600 miss it lots :o( where in Liverpool you from?
      Catherine
    4. slugs
      slugs
      payment done. i was out last night and didnt get home from work until just before 8. can you please confirm receipt of the mony via paypal? thanks Simon
    5. AoE
      AoE
      great seller cheers numanoid, les
    6. numanoid
      numanoid
      Yes matey, well chuffed, thanks again mate
      take care ok
    7. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      Everything ok with the stuff mate
    8. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      Hell and loving it bud. Since I have taken loads of software crap off my gaming PC I swear its improved
    9. numanoid
      numanoid
      Hi matey
      yes sorry ive been out all day, only just got home
      thanks mate, been a pleasure, did you recieve your stuff yet
      thanks
      take care
      les
    10. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      Hi mate did you get the CPU
    11. numanoid
      numanoid
      Lol my mate has the gsxr 100 slabby, he loves it, its brutal lol, but ruined it by streetfighting it, it was bog standard, another mate has the honda cb900f, i wish i could ride again, i dont half miss it mate
    12. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      I just like the low end on it but got modified upside downs in the front now. only prob its still a 5 speed box but it's the closest thing I could get to fit my height and feel like the old GXR1100wp which is still my favourite brute
    13. numanoid
      numanoid
      Nice bike the thunderace, very underated mate, ive had the old fzr 1000 exup, that was a great back too, i would love an R1 or another carb model triumph tiger 900
    14. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      I got a Thunderace at the mo
    15. numanoid
      numanoid
      Cheers matey, ive had 4 of those bikes...1x 1200cc and 3x 1300cc
    16. Kovoet
      Kovoet
      Awesome bike
    17. boiled_elephant
      boiled_elephant
      I'm still on a CG125 and L-plates, been riding it for two years. I think I'll take my test this summer, but I don't know if I can afford lessons (but dunno if it's possible to pass without them...)
      Once I've got the money I think a sports-tourer would be nice, I like long journeys and holidays, but I wouldn't want something stupidly heavy and expensive like a Goldwing. Always liked the look of the BMW r1200 series, but don't know if they're any good or not.
    18. gaz_360
      gaz_360
      Ive decided to pause on the upgrading for a little while now, ive got the things upgraded that i wanted to, but theres no point me spending masses on an AGP system, and there are too many good games coming out soon for the 360 :)

Cheers m8

Gaz
    19. gaz_360
      gaz_360
      A up m8, I recieved my X1950 and its 100 times better than my old 6200 lol. Ive also now got a better processor, I got an Athlon 64 3400+ @3.2GHz off ebay for £30. I think now ill start to save up for a proper rig and stop wasting my money lol

Take care

Gaz
    20. Isitari
      Isitari
      Hi Numanoid I would be quite happy to buy your Fenrir off you. Does it still have all the packaging and the components?

Many thanks,

Isitari
  • About

retired through aurthritus in both knees and lower
    Mods:
    coolermaster cosmos s case, tagan 1300tg psu, msi 790fx-gd70 motherboard, phenom 955 BE, zalman nps 9900 LED, 4 gig g-skill memory, samsung 22x dvd-rw
    80s msynth music, gary numan, motorbikes, computers

Group Memberships