1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SaaintJimmy's Recent Activity

1. SaaintJimmy replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Project A.R.E.S..

Thank you very much! I'm not too worried about that, the blocks are 40x40mm and everything is attached to the aluminum base so the 15mm...

22 Feb 2021 at 10:00
  2. SaaintJimmy liked Francisco Vieira's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Project A.R.E.S..

sensational project ... I had seen the photos on instagram but the wordlog 1x ... This acrylic base you are not afraid of with time...

22 Feb 2021 at 09:59
  3. SaaintJimmy replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Project A.R.E.S..

A.R.E.S. on the run for January MOTM! Be sure to go leave a vote if you liked the project:...

20 Feb 2021 at 17:03
  4. SaaintJimmy liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Features Mod of the Month January 2021 in Association with Corsair.

Paging Dr Lyons. Would @MLyons please report to the modding reception. Deadly levels of modding

20 Feb 2021 at 11:40
  5. SaaintJimmy liked AKMod's post in the thread Features Mod of the Month January 2021 in Association with Corsair.

Thanks for the nomination, I'm happy to participate with all these fantastic modders, good luck everyone!:clap::clap::clap:

19 Feb 2021 at 21:43
  6. SaaintJimmy liked pccustom's post in the thread Features Mod of the Month January 2021 in Association with Corsair.

good luck to everyone!!

7. SaaintJimmy liked perplekks45's post in the thread Features Mod of the Month January 2021 in Association with Corsair.

Damn, that level of competition is :jawdrop:.

8. SaaintJimmy replied to the thread Features Mod of the Month January 2021 in Association with Corsair.

Thank you for the nomination and for the love from voters so far! Good luck to all participants :D P.s.: is there any way to change the...

19 Feb 2021 at 20:10