1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sentinel-R1's Recent Activity

1. Sentinel-R1 liked TheMadDutchDude's post in the thread Memory Micro SD Cards.. a cautionary tale.

I don’t touch them and wouldn’t with someone else’s barge pole. They’re just not great and have so many issues...

12 Dec 2018 at 23:30
  2. Sentinel-R1 liked MLyons's post in the thread Subscribed thread emails not being received.

the image is a link. We suspect any post with a link in won't be emailed for some reason. Please can you keep an eye on it to see if...

12 Dec 2018 at 23:07
  3. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Subscribed thread emails not being received.

Ah, righto. Will do mate and thank you.

12 Dec 2018 at 23:07
  4. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread A/V Looking for a Dashcam.

It's not as discrete as the smaller ones but then it's got larger sensors in, so a compromise I was willing to make. Yeah, I leave it...

12 Dec 2018 at 23:06
  5. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Subscribed thread emails not being received.

No mate. Example: https://forums.bit-tech.net/index.php?threads/refresh-rate-woes.354392/ Shirty's reply with an emoji wasn't flagged...

12 Dec 2018 at 23:02
  6. Sentinel-R1 attached a file to the thread A/V Looking for a Dashcam.

I've had this dilemma for 2 years and just upgraded after a genuine 12-month search for a replacement. I went with the Vantrue N2 Pro -...

dashcam-grab.jpg dashcam-rear.jpg 12 Dec 2018 at 22:32
  7. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Memory Micro SD Cards.. a cautionary tale.

As suspected, the Samsung EVO card solved the stuttering video. That's the last SanDisk SD card I'll ever buy... Ultra?! My arse......

12 Dec 2018 at 19:57
  8. Sentinel-R1 posted a new thread.

Subscribed thread emails not being received

Hey, The email issue has raised its head again. I've not received a single email (nothing in junk or spam either) for threads that I'm...

Forum: Feedback & Suggestions

12 Dec 2018 at 18:44
  9. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

:hehe:

12 Dec 2018 at 09:18
  10. Sentinel-R1 liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

My arcade machine has an 80mm, 240V, metal-bladed fan in it. Without an internal finger guard. You'd better believe I treat that one...

12 Dec 2018 at 09:17
  11. Sentinel-R1 liked Byron C's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Found one of my old 80mm Delta "Screamer" fans the other day. I only ever made the mistake getting my fingers caught on those blades...

12 Dec 2018 at 09:17
  12. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Multi Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!.

Don't think the Christmas sale has started yet. Normally a few days before, rumours for 20th Dec this year.

11 Dec 2018 at 15:20
  13. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Motherboards A2 then d7 'errors' on Mobo - but no display..

Not sure what the issues are, but if you've got a 'dirty' downloader PC that you only use for torrenting, once you've got it...

11 Dec 2018 at 08:47
  14. Sentinel-R1 replied to the thread Storage Recommend me a new NAS.

I'm currently seeking a replacement for my Synology DS115j, which will be going in the for sale section when I make the jump. It's only...

10 Dec 2018 at 15:28
  15. Sentinel-R1 liked adidan's post in the thread Memory Micro SD Cards.. a cautionary tale.

I had a Sandisk that decided to unmount itself from my phone as I was filming dolphins by our boat in NZ. So instead of a great little...

10 Dec 2018 at 13:10