1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spolsh's Recent Activity

1. spolsh liked RedFlames's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[MEDIA]

28 Sep 2022 at 10:45
  2. spolsh liked IanW's post in the thread TV Shows What are you currently watching?.

Star Wars actor Dave Prowse was a Bristol lad, so before being overdubbed by James Earl Jones, Darth Vader sounded a lot like that.

27 Sep 2022 at 09:15
  3. spolsh replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

Bill and Ted - The CashGrab, I mean, Face The Music - 4/ 10 It has its moments and at those points it's as good a Bogus Journey ... but...

26 Sep 2022 at 13:34
  4. spolsh liked boiled_elephant's post in the thread Other DIY thread.

[IMG] Bit late but this is the smaller chongus from Ian, in situ. It's perfect, a more suitable size than the big chongus. To Ian's...

25 Sep 2022 at 08:49
  5. spolsh liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

[IMG]

24 Sep 2022 at 16:26
  6. spolsh replied to the thread Other Hi-fi and AV junkies anonymous.

No, no we don't.

22 Sep 2022 at 18:51
  7. spolsh liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Carpet [IMG] A bit like this, but a larger piece. If I was smarter though, I should have just ordered 3000 free samples with...

22 Sep 2022 at 18:15
  8. spolsh replied to the thread Energy prices, what's your plan?.

Ah-ha, I found the secret radiator modding forum, knew it was here somewhere ...

22 Sep 2022 at 11:59