1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gareth Halfacree's Recent Activity

1. Gareth Halfacree liked Pete J's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I actually have my dental checkup at 2:30 today. This amuses me no end.

24 Apr 2024 at 14:34
  2. Gareth Halfacree attached a file to the thread Photos Photo of the Day.

Product photography. And it's all been my least-favourite stuff: white stuff on a white background, *transparent* stuff on a white...

unphone-hand-menu.jpg 23 Apr 2024 at 21:21
  3. Gareth Halfacree replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

It's Firefox's third-party tracking prevention - it doesn't set the cookie that some sites (including eBay) need for images to load. The...

22 Apr 2024 at 11:03
  4. Gareth Halfacree liked samkiller42's post in the thread Photos Photo of the Day.

Found this little fella under some waste in my garden. [img] Slow Worm (Anguis fragilis) by Sam Masters, on Flickr Sam

20 Apr 2024 at 12:40
  5. Gareth Halfacree attached a file to the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: 76210 Iron Man Mark 44 Hulkbuster - Alternate).

Saw this and thought of you lot. [ATTACH] That's what you get when you build a 7,500-part model using 6,500 parts you already had......

upload_2024-4-19_16-6-34.png 19 Apr 2024