1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dubya on Water Boarding

Discussion in 'Serious' started by tacticus, 15 Sep 2006.

1. tacticus

tacticus What's a Dremel?

Last edited: 15 Sep 2006
  2. justblair

justblair General tinkerer

He said that everything they are doing is within the law...

So thats al right then!
    :wallbash:

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

torture is within US law...... OK.

4. TheSaladMan

TheSaladMan What's a Dremel?

I feel really sorry for all Americans. Having such a cruel and evil human being leading them. Can't believe he said "We've eliminated the law".

P.S. Is he looking really old or is it my imagination?

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

[​IMG]

:sigh: An outcome is only as good as the process by which it was attained... but that is a difficult concept for many people to handle.

6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Okay.... well, my opinion of Bush just went even lower. Which is impressive, tbh. I swear, Matt looked like he wanted to punch him.

So, we're obviously using waterboarding (oh hush Matt, we don't want them to adjust to what we're doing... err... I mean, if we were doing that...), and Bush either has some crazy notion that it's legal or people are stupid enough to believe him when he blatantly lies in saying that it is.

I *really* want out of this place.

7. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I've had a thought on this rattling around in my head for a while now and it finally came together...

Remember during Iraq 1 in 1991 the images of thousands upon thousands of Iraqi troops surrendering? Do you think they would be so willing to surrender in that same situation today, knowing what the US does to it's captives? You can make the arguement all day long that the situation is different, they're uniformed troops, not terrorists, etc etc, but in the end you have to know that thought of torture is going to cross an enemy soldier's mind. The decision used to be Fight and die or surrender and go home. Now it's a choice between death and torture.

Don't you feel safer? :worried: