1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors I'm sorry, Dad!

Discussion in 'General' started by Froggy, 27 Aug 2003.

1. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I say we have a bit-tech feild trip to equador to see!:D Remeber.. no bringing back illegal pariphenalia :nono:

w00t! cheap gas we need to stock up! :D :thumb:

2. j`w0n

j`w0n What's a Dremel?

My dad always tells me about the story when he raced a Charger with his '67 Chevelle. He said the guy got (rolled) out of his car in the middle of the race because he didn't think he was moving... ;)

3. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

OOOoooo.... '67 Chevelle's are nice! My Uncle just finished restoring a '72, but he only put in a 327ci :/

4. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Didn't see this one! Just wait, when I find my '71 Judge, it will have a 455ci (roughly 7.5l) V8... :D

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

About the closest thing to that i've ever seen in this country is my dad's XJR - about 19 MPG which dips to around 9 if you want to move. tis a 4 litre engine with a supercharger on it; moves a 2 tonne family saloon to 60mph in 5.3 and all the way to 100 in less than 13 :D

We're really unlucky with petrol prices in this country; if you can't afford the petrol, road tax, car tax, insurance etc you have to take public transport - which is i can safely say from experience SH*T and overpriced. And that's when it's running...

Tags: