1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Intel Core i3 Clarkdale details leaked

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 24 Nov 2009.

1. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

It still remains to be seen if hex cores will contain a memory controller for DDR2. If they do thats huge upgradability. At the moment clarkdales socket is still unknown, could intel have 4 sockets on the go including LGA775?

2. Autti

Autti What's a Dremel?

Clarkdale have 1156 socket, that is certain. Hence the bit-tech review of that H57 board which is 1156 and is required for the IGP.

3. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I remember pushing that button on my big beige box, nothing seemed to happen lol :D

4. TheUn4seen

TheUn4seen What's a Dremel?

It's not earth-shattering. Basically a relatively expensive dual-core with extremely crappy integrated GPU, I don't expect it to have any noticeable impact on the market. Certainly not in HTPCs where you can get an Athlon II X2 + 780G for a third of a price with ten times more GPU power.

5. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

Waiting for this to happen:

NIVIDIA launches graphics card with integrated CPU, compatible with new GPUBios bootloader.

6. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

I remember doing that and a green led came on next to the button but I still stood there with a boast grin on my face and arms crossed showing bored and uninterested family members that the PC was now in "TURBO MODE!" If I was young now, would that now be me with a foot on the back bumper of a Corsa with a "PHAT" exhaust?

7. AshT

AshT Custom User Title

I can't remember if it were a 286 or 386 but I remember having a monochrome game almost identical in style to Knightlore. Pressing turbo made it run 10 times too fast, and at the same time it made me think WoW!!! This is the future.

8. Initialised

Initialised What's a Dremel?

For some more interesting 32nm data have a look at this early review of i9: Intel Core i9 Review

9. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

Is the above post a spambot?

Tags: Add Tags