1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Lian Li shows radical new case design

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 1 Jun 2011.

1. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

Nice :thumb: lol

2. l3v1ck

l3v1ck Fueling the world, one oil well at a time.

They'd have been better mounting the HDD's like that behind the motherboard tray.

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Yeah I understand that on the looks part & maybe they will because you could get more there too, I'd guess 1 of those long fans at the botttom with vents in the top could do it well to make it so a good enough amount of air flow gets to pass them there & make the case a little wider & bingo a great new form that other case manufaturers will kick themselves for not doing first :hehe:.

:D That's all from me on this, I'm feeling much better so I'm back to work on my own case :D.

4. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

Incredibly retarded features just for the sake of making something "new"... hard drive rack should obviously be on mobo side, and having to route all your connectors through holes in the front of the cas, WTF, why?!? Complete fail.

5. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

you know I think I like it

6. MY5T AXD

MY5T AXD What's a Dremel?

I see Hard Drives...Lot's of them. And whilst it looks pretty cool, the fact that the tray is behind the mobo would be enough to put many people off. I'd tolerate it personally, but others would more than likely say otherwise.

7. Xir

Xir Modder

You mean, someone adhering to the ATX design standard for once is a bad thing?:D
    PSU cooling is overrated. At least mine doesn't get hot at all, and has no problem sucking some warm air from the top of the case as ist's supposed to.

8. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Did you guys (BT, that is) get any more photos of the PC-90? While I didn't take to the case initially I now find myself strangely drawn towards it.

Tags: Add Tags