1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Cool PC Mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Halgy3000, 9 Jun 2005.

1. Halgy3000

Halgy3000 Minimodder

Woah, people are still looking at this think. Awsome!

Unfortunately, I have made little in the way of progress. And by little I mean none. The last thing I was working on, getting a container made for the actuall fridge unit, is in the manufacturing stage. And since my dad is manufacturing it for free, I can do little but nag him to actually do it. And since I am in football after school for the next 6 weeks and will be doing debate much of the time after that, I don't see myself getting much modding time until next spring anyhow. Oh well, life moves on.

I have always been planning on putting plenty of fans to cool the unit (but considering the original mini-fridge was cooled by a single 80mm fan, I think I should be alright. However, water-cooling is right out, as this is going to be in a dorm room and quite frankly I just don't want to mess with it. Plus, it's a lot more money than a college-student-to-be wants to spend.

Hopefully I'll get somthing done soon. Right now the case is just an eyesore in the middle of my living room.

PEACE