1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sins of a Solar Empire Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Jun 2008.

1. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

hmmm... was pirating a problem when games still cost less than $30? Nope, I hate how EA says they need DRM when it takes any comp novice a google.com visit to break it, in the meantime the add another 10$ to the price tag! If they would just drop the price pirating would go down and they'd make alot more money. Sins of ect. can kiss my lower parts if they expect me to pay $49 for a game and call it reasonable just because it doesn't have DRM, it's not entirely DRM free anyways so the point is moot.

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Pirating was very much a problem back then. I remember the old Amiga games - they used to be quite cheap and often had no protection at all. I had hundreds of games for my old Amiga, but I only ever actually paid for one of them.

3. C0nKer

C0nKer What's a Dremel?

I'd be happy to buy original games if they are available at a reasonable price here. I have been doing so for first party GameCube and N64 titles(and you can guess how few I have). Paying RM200+ for a game while earning only RM2400, is crazy.

Games and books, I try not to get pirated ones. They don't earn much, and I feel they deserve the money for their work more than movie stars and producers who already filthy rich.

4. ZMan

ZMan What's a Dremel?

i know this is off topic but what about a halo mod for sins? i have the demo (becuse im dirt poor) so i cant mod
    :D

Tags: Add Tags