1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

what spider ? I'm in canada :hehe:

2. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Penguin bite?

(I'm kidding. I visit Toronto yearly. Though you'd be surprised at how many people, especially Americans, think Canada is nothing but a big block of ice and people with Palin-accents)

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

yeah I know. French tourists come here and think they will see Mooses everywhere. They also think we all wear traditional clothes and that they will be able to visit the whole place in a week.

edit : i think it's going to explode......

Last edited: 14 Aug 2010
  4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Must be those dangerous Canadian geese.

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

They can fly far. They might invade the UK some day and make you all bow down to their supremacy

6. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

They have invaded the UK. Fortunately, the swans are numerous here, and they fight the Canadian geese on the beaches.

7. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Was at a VERY large outdoor party yesterday - it's basically all of the 16-19 year old students from all over Copenhagen who visit this large outdoor park and then go about some drinking. We were probably around 10.000 people.
    After running around most of the day and just having fun me and a mate spotted some 1.G girls sitting around (I'm 2.G, a year older) and we decided - hey, why not - after spending 45 minutes talking to this girl she suddenly mentions her boyfriend in a town about 1 hours drive away. I was like "WHAT THE ****, why do you think I sit here and listen to your stories?".

Morale of the story - girls with boyfriends should have large neon signs - and a siren.

8. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

QFtFT

I've lost count of the number of times that's happened to me.

9. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

ordering a laptop with a 4550 but receiving a laptop with a 540v. The 540v is a slightly better GPU, so you're saying why is that ruining you life. I'm not sure if my 3 year extended warranty is valid or not. So I may have to return it for a slightly worst GPU and I have no time to do so because I'll be moving to college within a couple of weeks.

10. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

ugh, 5/6 of a bottle of Wild Turkey..... never again...

11. Canon

Canon Reformed

Mouse came in today, brilliant, great quality, plenty of buttons nicely placed, very comfortable.....it's called the 'Jizz G1900' forever branded with that name :grr:

12. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Canada Geese, not Canadian ;)
    I lol'd... sorry.

Ruining my life this very second: not being able to find my glue gun anywhere :(

13. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

old lady decided that because my birthday was soon that she'd get me a dog, now i love dogs but my house is a building site with no floor + the damn mutt is too big for my tastes and after an hour of it being under my feet there was still no bond. it took an hour of arguing to convince her to take it back to its previous owners.

now she aint talking to me. :(

14. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Ouch.

15. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Giving somebody a dog (or any animal for that matter) as a present is just downright stupid. Sure, if you know exactly what breed the person want and you know that they will get one anyway, then it's OK I suppose.

She obviously don't understand what responsibility a dog really is. Sadly, not all dog owners do either...

At least you did the right thing.

16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

I had a dog for 12 years and he was the best thing ever until his sudden death back in 06 (never really gotten over it) anyway ive just recently bought a house and its in need of restoration of which im in hte mddle of atm, I intend on getting another animal but not now :/

17. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

speaking of, someone attempted to steal the Gf's dog last night.

They cut its collar, and apparently got it into the truck, however, it bailed and was splattered by a semi. I scraped it up this morning. Not enough left of a husky to fill a Hefty bag. She's off with her mother, I'm finishing the burial here. I liked the dog too.

Worst part is, the signs point to someone we know doing it.

18. Rotcrack

Rotcrack Food Maestro.

Sorry for that and everything else...

Best mate has a gf... :sigh: Happy but even more bored now.

19. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

^^Can relate. He's been spending every waking minute with her this summer since they go to different Uni's. Great that they're together even at different schools and apparently happy but damn... where'd my friend go?!

20. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I've landed myself in quite a sticky situation involving the girlfriend of all my friends good friend who I have only recently met the both of.

If the situation was different this would be in the awesome thread. :wallbash:

Last edited: 15 Aug 2010