1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Custom Cut Distro/Reservoir

Discussion in 'General' started by Thomas Riley, 24 Nov 2019.

1. Thomas Riley

Thomas Riley What's a Dremel?

Is there any place/person that makes custom Reservoirs to order. I need two for my scratch build and I don't have access to a proper cnc to mill the acrylic.

2. Osgeld

Osgeld Minimodder

this guy Radikult on youtube was doing some and had some made up for different cases, I dunno if and when or where but maybe could hit him up if no one here chimes in

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Parvum, the guys who make the (mostly) sff acrylic cases also do custom work, including distro plates.

Edit: actually not sure what's going on with them. Their website is down, Instagram inactive since April, @imersa inactive since April. Cases are available through overclockers. Maybe they sold up to them?

Last edited: 25 Nov 2019
  4. Thomas Riley

Thomas Riley What's a Dremel?

My google fu seems pretty weak :sigh: when it comes to tracking down someone who can help me out.

My reservoir design is pretty basic. I'm just wanting a rectangle roughly 250mm-300mm in length with 4 ports, two directly on the top and two directly on the bottom.

Similar to this Phanteks reservoir but only in acrylic and with an open chamber, symmetrical design. I dont need a pump mount on it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Nov 2019
  5. Osgeld

Osgeld Minimodder

could make something like that out of flat stock and solvent weld it

6. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder