1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Everise Variable Speed Rotary Tool Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 2 Aug 2011.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Oh dear.... :D

2. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

I have a Dremel of some type or other out in my workshop but the small metal thingy in the head that holds the attachments in place doesn't work anymore. So I am probably gonna get a 300 or a 4000 instead.

3. Singularity

Singularity ******* Operator from Hell

I have a differently branded multitool that looks exactly like that (mine is yellow). Similar box of bits and bobs and also a flexible shaft. It's not the best, but at the price (something along the lines of the price you listed), it's an ok buy. Could it be better? Definitely. Do I feel I paid too much for what I got? Definitely not :)

4. S1W1

S1W1 Minimodder

I found the actual tool to be good, but there are absolutely no instructions and it can be difficult to work out which heads go together and how to fit them.

In retrospect I wish I'd bought a Dremel and spent an extra £20.

5. block01

block01 What's a Dremel?

hi, just bought one of these tools. haven't tried it properly yet and had never used one before, but have noticed several things:
    1) there's no real instruction booklet - i mean, they don't explain how you should use the tool. they just list a lot of warnings, which is OK, but not enough
    2) I CANNOT TURN IT ON - THE SWITCH KEEPS SLIDING BACK
    3) how can i make sure that the bits won't fly away? if you pull them out, they just come out, despite the black plastic pieces. it looks dangerous

any help will be welcome

Tags: Add Tags