1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Which console to get?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lorquis, 8 Nov 2002.

1. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

But you could fit a small country in there!

What more could you want? Games.. ? Bah. There's more than just games to console gaming systems! :rolleyes: :D:eeek::hehe::lol:

2. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

For a moment there I thought you were being serious :D

3. 6262

6262 What's a Dremel?

XBOX

Project Gothem Racing And Halo Are True GODS!:cooldude:

And its Microsoft whats 'not' to like lol :D

4. [GiB]Grey M@a

[GiB]Grey M@a What's a Dremel?

well i have the PS2, GC and my brother has the x-box and out of the three i prefer the GC tbh. the x-box doesnt have to may games to keep you interested apart from jet grind radio future, the PS2 is suffering a lack of good games atm, although gta vice city has just come out and the getaway is due, but the GC has a flood of good games out for it atm, i think the GC is the only console i have where i played every release date title on the release day and i still play on them every now and then.

i wouldnt go for an x-box at this time as M$ have announced the x-box 2 for next summer, the PS2 should have some good games coming out for it soon, and the GC has a whole load of games comming out in the weeks up to christmas, it just depends what type of games you like as each console has its own titles unique to that platform.

Tags: