1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Hackers hacked anonymous hackers site lol

Discussion in 'General' started by Necrow, 13 May 2011.

1. Necrow

Necrow Minimodder

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Who cares.

Children bickering and throwing toys out of their respective prams for some perceived slight from the other "group". It's been happening for years, long before anonymous really got paid any attention by the media.

3. thelaw

thelaw What's a Dremel?

Bit like the ira, the real ira, the ira part 2, the ira 2.3.2 - with any group you will get others who dont agree on the leaders direction and split into there own mini sub-groups and end up attacking the other etc...aww..they hacked a IRC server...hardly a achievement given the lack of security for irc its built to be basic.

4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

1 4/\/\ L337 |-|4><0r 7|-|3 |-|4><0r3D j00Z ][Rc3e3e!!!11!one!

5. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I'm so upset that I was able to read that almost as fluidly as I am able to read regular English :(

6. Necrow

Necrow Minimodder

:read:
    well if you'd read my post properly you'd have seen that I found it funny too because of the Ion cannon terms they use. I too couldn't give toss about these idiots :wallbash:

7. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

so it was anon that broke into sony.. figures

I'm sure they live for this kind of stuff.. nothing will happen legally, kind of surprised they released ryans name/address in the uk

that's kind of a bitch move if he gets busted- believe it or not there is honor among thieves

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I.. Was saying who cares. Not because it's funny, but because it's not exactly.. New, nor will it stop happening. Anonymous = Drama queens.

Giving them attention in legitimate news media is just supporting their idiocy.