1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Want a new MacBook? Sell adverts.

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 22 Nov 2006.

1. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

she's cute.

oh well, ok, the first thing that pops to my mind is yup, good job... it can be considered begging to some point, but its an honest request... and to be sucessful like that, that means she does put some time and effort too i bet! and laser etching isnt the exactly the easiest and cheapest method anyway...

but when i see $30 to meet up wit u in a bar and have a beer... a girl (didnt said a woman, but a girl)... in SF... well, heck, i thought i'll check the link.......

and hey.

i'd buy HER a beer :)

2. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

Yeah thats the way we should all do it: If you buy a fridge from (fill in brandname), you demand that the branding on the fridge will be removed or you will pay 150 dollar less for it.

Even better when you buy a car. Demand that they remove all branding because (fill in brandname) have not payed you for riding around their (fill in brandname) as a commercial signwagon.

:D

3. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Lots of people have seen it now - & Bit-Tech isn't the first or last place to tell this story so I'd say they got their monies worth (in advertising), unlike the silly saps who paid $30 for a beer. :hehe:

4. acidfire

acidfire What's a Dremel?

keep in mind there are people who just flat out run themselves into debt buying useless crap online and then running a begging site to get out of it. Atleast with this girl and the million dollar web page provide advert space in return. Good on them for being that clever.

5. draxar

draxar What's a Dremel?

Exactly, and I'll admit that I've looked at a couple of the companies listed there (mac-fusion and hungrr), mostly because their names sounded interesting. Thus, they're getting their moneys worth.

6. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

I didn't look at any of them, I'm a lazy surfer - give me a hyperlink and I might click, otherwise - you'd be lucky.

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Put it this way. How many advertising branding stickers have you on your laptop. I mean the Intel / Windows / ATI / Nvidia /AMD stickers stuck all over.

They didnt pay me so I peel mine off. I like the idea she had and it worked, but shame she cant change her sponsers and get new ones unless she gets it replated. :).

8. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I might have to try it...thinking what do I want to buy. Ill get my wife to pose topless on my website, that should bring some sponsors my way. But I wont let her drink with anyone :p

9. Seth

Seth What's a Dremel?

is it just me or did some of the images not turn out?

Tags: Add Tags