1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Witcher 3 what launcher

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CrapBag, 3 Jan 2020.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I was gifted what I believe to be witcher 3 back in 2015 on these forums but I cant seem to find it on any of my launchers, steam, origin, Gog, and Uplay.

My daughter wants to play it and I know I have it because I remember it being odd that I have all the others on Gog but witcher 3 (nividia giveaway) had to be activated elsewhere.

Anyone got any ideas?

2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

My daughter may be confusing me here, I don't know much about The witcher series as I haven't played them. I have witcher 3 wild hunt but she says that's DLC but it looks to be the main game, can someone confirm.

Cheers

3. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Quote from the giveaway thread - so you almost certainly didn't get the game on here. At the time it was most commonly bought via GOG, so was standalone and didn't require a launcher.

Also, Wild Hunt is the name of the full game, the DLCs were Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine.

4. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Thanks guys saves me looking for something that isn't lost :)

5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I literally did this for about 10 minutes when I tried to find it in my Steam library. "Wild Hunt? I don't want the expac." Good to know I'm not the only one.