1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mass Effect 3 story details announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 11 Apr 2011.

1. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

I'm sure you "loved" her best when you went for the required tour of the engine room as well. :)

2. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Kaiden was my my right hand man in ME1 so I was a little bit annoyed when he didn't join up with me in ME2. Hopefully he'll change his mind for the next one.

Didn't really care about the other characters if I'm honest. I thought some were annoying and the others were 'ok' but didn't actually care which one was with me as long as I had the mix of skills I needed.

3. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

homophobic much?

4. Xir

Xir Modder

Meh, started each game out fresh.
    Probably missed some of the DLC though.

Had to go through several conversations multiple times to see waht happends After sex....nothing good mostly so I reverted to an earlier savepoint.

5. chrisdj

chrisdj What's a Dremel?

Heh,

No one noticed that the voice over on the clip was antipodean! The reapers attack London and all we get is some aussie bloke representing... maybe Sheperds Bush is worth it after all...

Bring on the Commonwealth!!!

6. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

LOL Can you imagine that making an appearance, right after he opens up Tali's suit with a can opener.

Glad Garrus is back, its all about Garrus. Kind of wished I hadnt read this, could have done without knowing about Cerberus as was looking forward to fining that out in the game. Thats not so much info on the story as much a spoiler.

Tags: Add Tags