1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nokia leaves Japanese market

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 28 Nov 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Doesn't surprise me, Nokia are having a bit of a hard time of it lately, they're not the all conquering market leaders they once were. I imagine they're pulling back on difficult markets and going back to concentrating on their home turf where they're needed.

3. identikit

identikit Minimodder

I don't know something about their latest bunch of phones hasn't excited me personally. Anybody else think they play it too 'safe' with their new phones?

4. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Seems like Casio mobiles are light years ahead...

5. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

6. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

Well, I really hope Nokia are doing badly. The last two Nokia handsets I've owned (N73, N82) are crap. They're poorly built and they crash the whole time. If it weren't for the way they run S60 software, I'd have bought a Sony phone too.

7. leviathan18

leviathan18 What's a Dremel?

ch424 the n82 crashing ??? probably you are installing very bad coded software.

i have n82 since may and no issues here i have only some games and the garmin mobile gps the new firmwares speed the phone a lot and i love how fast the camera is, and the xenon flash is powerful.

8. Xir

Xir Modder

The european market has quite different wishes for a phone than the japanese, then again, nokia isn't listening to customer wishes here either.

Apart from the "Gaming, GPS'ing Photographing MP3 playing phones", you'd be amazed in how many company's camera's generally are not allowed, practically locking out every nokia business phone.
    I personally know a lot of people using a 6310i...that's a six years old phone!

Tags: Add Tags