1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Story Game

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazza181, 17 Aug 2011.

1. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

he had no oxygen, and died.

The end. :p

2. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Or is it?

3. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

However, right then an almost impossible coincidence happen, the BIT Tech office cleaner on the way to work mentally discovered the full and complete answer to life the universe and every thin.

But so to at that very instant a huge battlestar cruser in deep space was about to fire a leathal melt ray to liquidate the entire Earth into nothing more than cosmic atomic dust particles.

All of the Atoms left a glow in the window of the battlestar as the sun reflected of their glazed molted smooth surfaces, Get out there and clean the Windows said..

4. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

he'd used his sodden yoghurt man moobies as in the explosive episode he'd sprayed him self, anyway everyone knows yoghurt can clean anything, so he thought it appropriate, so there he floated chest fasten to the battlestars windows, whilst earth's last remains past him by, when all of a sudden...

5. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Spiderman!! Shooting his web into all the Battlecruisers engines, causing a huge...

6. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

bowel movement...

7. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

which thrust the battle star into the next galaxy, he had clasped tightly and thinking his arms should of been ripped from his body, now totally sodden in poo and thought hadn't escaped him in thinking that wasn't me was it, if only he could sniff it he could tell, all his work had been in vain, but whilst looking through his poo stridden visor, he saw the glow of a distant star and there abound planets with moons, but one in particular peaked his interest it was totally violet, thoughts raced through his head as he drifted towards the planet, was this to be his new home, could he ever get rid of that foul smell... when

8. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

That went way too far for a family friendly forum kingred - keep it 12 year old friendly next time please. - spec

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Jun 2012
  9. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Fortunately, as I'd forgotten to get dressed, I was able to easily outrun the wailing hippo. I came to a stop, put my hand out to a low wall and bent over, catching my breath. It was only when I stood up, put my hands on my thighs, stretched and then opened my eyes I noticed there was a crowd of...

10. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

minions.

"BA BA BA... BA BA NA NA...."

11. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Only for BananaMan to come flying inti the room, singing...

12. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

13. Blazza181

Rolling down the corridor, the young man sees as a lone man sits at a curved keyboard, tapping at a screen, murming "neeeeeecro...", only for....

14. KidMod-Southpaw

ME! KodMid! To arrive screaming at the scene of the thread, shouting "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!? NECRO BUMPS ARE SLIGHTLY FROWNED UPON IN THIS STATE!"

And so I kicked down the door or Blazza's dark, dirty bedroom to find a timid, hairy ginger child furiously tapping away at his breaking pink keyboard, and on the odd occasion, letting off squeaky little troll sniggers. I approached the unsuspecting little boy, and...

(Aside from the story, Tall Hall are a brilliant band, and Good and Evil is a simply amazing album!)

15. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

16. lp rob1

lp rob1 Modder

[end of paragraph]

When the two children finally emerged from the dark, rank hellhole of a bedroom, all was silent. No cars passed on the usually busy street, and one could see the stationary traffic on the Dartford bridge a mile away. Both boys wondered what was happening on the M25...

17. Blazza181

Blazza, unable to look at Kidmod, ran towards this disturbance.

People began pouring out of their cars, looking upwards towards something glowing. THey stared. I stared.

I faintly made out the silhouette of a man, bearing cheesecake. Long flowing white robes, unkept dark hair, a goofy but instantly recognisable smile...

It was relix.

I turn around, to see kidmod with a face like this:

[​IMG]

I turn away rapidly, no longer wishing to see his facial convulsions, but then....

18. KidMod-Southpaw

Smiling, sweaty KidMod, unable to resist the current urges of this robed man, unzipped his pants, and...

19. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

20. Blazza181

He then looked up to the sky, to see dark clouds quickly approaching from the horizon. Lightening crackled, rain poured, but yet Relix still shone like a beacon of hope.

Suddenly, a shade seemed to pass in front of his eyes. In one foul swoop, chap descended from the darkness, and attached liquid cooling to kidmod's nether regions.

At least he has a pump now. Swedish made.

Then, more and more shades kept pouring from the dark horizon. A glimpse of thehippoz caught Kidmod's eye, only for...